The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Port player ahead of Brad Ebert in their BnF is sure to bring a few lolz...

How the heck did Brad Ebert not win that?

LOL

At the end of Round 19 Chaplin, Westoff and Cassisi were all sitting in front of Brad "better than Dangerfield" Ebert, even more hilarious was that Allifatty who was dropped during the year for being unfit was actually tied with Ebert on the same amount of votes !!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now even Danyelle is officially out and Cameron wants to an assistant at GWS. Dom Casitski has closed to $1.01 to be Captain/Coach next year...

The amusing thing about this whole situation is not that Port Adelaide have the weakest list in the AFL, more "no name" players than any other team, no coach and no good coaches on the horizon as prospective candidates are aware of how much of a basket case Port Adelaide. It's not the fact that the AFL has been called in numerous times to keep the club afloat because no sponsors want anything to do with the least saleable club in the comp and the club is less financially viable than a Blockbuster video store. It's not even that Port had a terrible year, finished well down the ladder, and is losing some of its better players. The funny thing is that in spite of all this mediocrity, Port Adelaide will still only be introducing a pick #7 draftee to the side for the 2013, whilst the Crows will be introducing Brad Crouch who is a top 5 selection.

So really, the gap between the two sides is widening, and will continue to do so. Lolz

When is the last time a coach chose to be an assistnt at the wooden spooner over such a successful club full of proud history
I think you forgot to put "Lolz" after that post, because it really is hilarious. Seems like the Power were basically on the verge of announcing that Leon Cameron was the new coach, with the contract merely a formality, before he told em to f*** off so he could coach at a less-embarrassing club. Can you blame him?

I think this whole situation highlights that prospective coaches know that a stint at Port Adelaide as a coach is enough to prematurely end a coach's career, as the club is such a joke that there is no success on the horizon in the next 10 years. Maybe they should get someone to coach who doesn't care about his future coaching prospects? Terry Wallace anyone? Tom Hafey?
Allan Jeans? Jock McHale? If the club is dead, why not a dead coach?

How long before Hinkley comes to his senses and remains at Gold Coast (good chance to replace Bluey IMO)?

Ok ill admit , I thought of D_One today when on the radio they said -

"Rodney Eade has turned down the Port job ... for a second time" LOL.

The resident sycopath must be going off his ****in chops.

Oh ...I was away and missed this ..........
Kornes beat Brabert ??????

Hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back