The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the deal wasnt agreed upon with Brisbane because we would have to hand over the 'dodgy' contract to them. So everything wouldve just come to light a year sooner.

No, the deal wasn't agreed upon because you were the one shining light among an army of delusional fools who saw Tippett for the overrated cocktease that he was. Although funnily enough, a lot more Crows supporters seem to have come to this conclusion since he walked out ...

*shrug* Feel free to contribute some Port Off-season LOLZ then, surely the club must have done something embarrassing by now........

Well Brent Prismall decided to go to the Bulldogs because we would only offer him a one-year contract, does that count?

Takes a cheat to know one. OneClub

How very mature of you, I haven't heard a comeback like that for over 40 years now, when I was last in primary school.

Did you come up with that by yourself, or did you phone a friend?

BTW, I'm keen to know, what penalties have the AFL imposed on Port Adelaide this year?

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT.

subaru has made that painfully obvious for over 5 years now.

[In b4 Subi claims victory again despite apparently having no idea what she is typing.]

subaru is a revisionist. If she were Japanese she'd now be claiming victory in WW2.

Well Brent Prismall decided to go to the Bulldogs because we would only offer him a one-year contract, does that count?
Why would you offer him a one year contract if he was going to be your savior?
Why do the AFL keep trying to make your crowd numbers look more than they are? 2 X LULZ

Why would you offer him a one year contract if he was going to be your savior?
Why do the AFL keep trying to make your crowd numbers look more than they are? 2 X LULZ

Why does Patrick Dangerfield cry himself to sleep holding a teddy every night?

I can ask questions with no basis in reality too :thumbsu:

More deflection... I can do that too..119:D

Lol. Apparently not answering a question with no basis in reality is a deflection :oops:

Why didn't you answer the question about Dangerfield's teddy bear, topjars? Deflecting, are we?

Epic facepalm.

It wasn't an imaginary scenario.

There was an actual offer put on the table that even your own management have admitted not taking was a mistake. The thread listed the consequences of not making the trade, what is so hard to understand about that?

You really are struggling lately.

[In b4 Subi claims victory again despite apparently having no idea what she is typing.]

Go back and read it - gp is saying as a consequence Crows missed out on 3 years draft picks... FACT - we didn't. If NOT making a trade is missing out on draft picks , then every club is ****ing stupid ...yours included.

It didn't happen ..... so its not real ..... AND IF blah blah blah ,,,,,,, resorting to fantasy to try (in vain) to win an argument is pitiful ....funny.....but pitiful:D

Try again .... a cogent argument ...you got it in you somewhere ..I just know it.....:p

No, the deal wasn't agreed upon because you were the one shining light among an army of delusional fools who saw Tippett for the overrated cocktease that he was. Although funnily enough, a lot more Crows supporters seem to have come to this conclusion since he walked out ...

And dont i hate that. Now all over the Crow board. Oh he actually was over paid come to think of it. He wasnt as good as i first thought.

DJ saying sucked in w***ers i told you all along.

Vader head in sand. He is still a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[subi]I love when people get angry at me because I'm incredibly stupid! It really brightens my day![/subi]

I'm not angry - you were Mr' I 'LL TYPE THIS WHOLE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS coz i'M STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE AND OCE AGAIN SUBI HAS PAWNED ME" .....

See my response above ...c'mon ...a real argument ...give it a crack ...:p

Your logic states that every non trade is missing out on draft picks .... I'll just say ...think before you post.

Why does Patrick Dangerfield cry himself to sleep holding a teddy every night?

I can ask questions with no basis in reality too :thumbsu:

Quoted (or as Ron would say qouted) for the lulz.

More imaginary postings ...what did I just say ?:D

Crows got 400 new members today - Can't be sure but I think Port lost 2.

Go back and read it - gp is saying as a consequence Crows missed out on 3 years draft picks

How many times do I have to explain this to you before you get it?

As a consequence OF NOT TRADING HIM TO BRISBANE LAST YEAR, you lost 3 years worth of draft picks. Nobody has had any trouble understanding this incredibly simple FACT except you.

subaru said:
It didn't happen ..... so its not real

Actually, it did happen and it is real. What's not real is the scenario in which you traded Tippett at the end of last year and ended up 6 good draft picks, 700k in salary payments and 300k in fines better off.

Typical pap spin.:rolleyes:

http://m.news.com.au/AFL/pg/0/fi1797714.htm

"It is as not a done deal in the pre-season draft. We would probably be keen to offer one year," Rohde said.

Why wouldn't he stay at home and get a 2 year contract at the Dogs rather than leaving his home state for a one year contract?

:D
How many times do I have to explain this to you before you get it?

As a consequence OF NOT TRADING HIM TO BRISBANE LAST YEAR, you lost 3 years worth of draft picks. Nobody has had any trouble understanding this incredibly simple FACT except you.

Actually, it did happen and it is real. What's not real is the scenario in which you traded Tippett at the end of last year and ended up 6 good draft picks, 700k in salary payments and 300k in fines better off.

http://m.news.com.au/AFL/pg/0/fi1797714.htm

"It is as not a done deal in the pre-season draft. We would probably be keen to offer one year," Rohde said.

Why wouldn't he stay at home and get a 2 year contract at the Dogs rather than leaving his home state for a one year contract?

STILL ...you STILL going on with this?????
I'll ask again - we didn't trade twenty other players either ...how many draft picks that mean we lost????

Oh ...you is one wacky funnyyyyyy guy

STILL ...you STILL going on with this?????
I'll ask again - we didn't trade twenty other players either ...how many draft picks that mean we lost????

And I'll ask again, did you refuse an offer of two first rounders for any of those twenty other players only to lose them for free a year later? And did any of those other players blow the whistle on you for draft tampering and undisclosed payments, which ended up costing you two more first and two second rounders?

Nobody has any trouble understanding this very simple concept except you, subi.

And I'll ask again, did you refuse an offer of two first rounders for any of those twenty other players only to lose them for free a year later? And did any of those other players blow the whistle on you for draft tampering and undisclosed payments, which ended up costing you two more first and two second rounders?

Nobody has any trouble understanding this very simple concept except you, subi.

The deal the admin did was what cost us. Greedy Curt and his old man cost us. Mr Curt not settling for a blow job cost us . How far back do you want to go ?At least put the blame where it belongs - and it wasnt our recruiters - they're just racist apparently...... So ... and I really want to know ...by not trading twenty players , how many draft picks is that worth?

The deal the admin did was what cost us. Greedy Curt and his old man cost us. Mr Curt not settling for a blow job cost us .

But if you'd accepted the trade, none of those things would've happened :thumbsu:

The non-trade is just a thread in a rich tapestry of fail.

subaru said:
So ... and I really want to know ...by not trading twenty players , how many draft picks is that worth?

It was worth whatever picks you were offered plus any picks you lost later on that you wouldn't have lost if you'd made the trade. So in Kurt's case, it's worth 6. 6 draft picks down the toilet for 1 year of Kurt's services.

Go back and read it - gp is saying as a consequence Crows missed out on 3 years draft picks... FACT - we didn't. If NOT making a trade is missing out on draft picks , then every club is ****ing stupid ...yours included.

It didn't happen ..... so its not real ..... AND IF blah blah blah ,,,,,,, resorting to fantasy to try (in vain) to win an argument is pitiful ....funny.....but pitiful:D

Try again .... a cogent argument ...you got it in you somewhere ..I just know it.....:p

Subi, you are as stupid as a wooden horse.

Have a nice night. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back