The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Poort are saying they only lost 2 million.

Its because they were som poor they were given free money, and still cocked it all up. Lulz

Another LOL
Brent Dismall has thumbed his nose at Poort after just 1 week:D even though he would walk into their midfield. How many is that that has smelt the stench and then walked out ? At least 8 coaches and now thiso_O

Another LOL
Brent Dismall has thumbed his nose at Poort after just 1 week:D even though he would walk into their midfield. How many is that that has smelt the stench and then walked out ? At least 8 coaches and now thiso_O

Are you for reals?

Wow he'd rather play VFL then for the Powas

I love how Poort are saying they only lost 2 million.

Its because they were som poor they were given free money, and still cocked it all up. Lulz

Going by this logic, I hope you don't think the Crows made a profit last year.

Are you for reals?

Wow he'd rather play VFL then for the Powas

Calm down, the Western Bulldogs haven't been relegated to the VFL. Yet.

Going by this logic, I hope you don't think the Crows made a profit last year.

Calm down, the Western Bulldogs haven't been relegated to the VFL. Yet.

We didnt I know that. A lot of that extra spending was to do with Dopey Tirgg building that white elephant however.

The Bulldogs havent but if Prismall plays more then 10 games for the AFL side, I'll eat my hat.
He wouldve played 22 for you.

We didnt I know that. A lot of that extra spending was to do with Dopey Tirgg building that white elephant however.

The Bulldogs havent but if Prismall plays more then 10 games for the AFL side, I'll eat my hat.
He wouldve played 22 for you.

You mean the Bulldogs who we finished 2 premiership points (would've been 4 if not for the worst goal-umpiring call of all time against Richmond) and 12 percentage points ahead of? The Bulldogs who lost 10 games by over 50 points and 13 games by over 40 points?

Port shit all over the Bulldogs. Would bet a fair bit of money on Port finishing ahead of them next year. Prismall will be easily in their first 18.

You mean the Bulldogs who we finished 2 premiership points (would've been 4 if not for the worst goal-umpiring call of all time against Richmond) and 12 percentage points ahead of? The Bulldogs who lost 10 games by over 50 points and 13 games by over 40 points?

Port shit all over the Bulldogs. Would bet a fair bit of money on Port finishing ahead of them next year. Prismall will be easily in their first 18.

Bulldogs midfield > Poorts

Listen subi. If you had traded....

You should have stopped there.

We got 3 years out of Tippett ....maybe that was worth some wins ....who knows.... it is an if only woulda coulda shoulda scenario and as I said before , ain't hindsight a bitch

We got 3 years out of Tippett

You're really bad at this. We're talking about not trading him to Brisbane at end of 2011 here. You got 1 year out of not making the trade. A third of it was spent beating up on undersized/inexperienced defenders, a third of it was spent being well held by any and every experienced, big-bodied defender he was matched up with all year, and a third of it was spent on the sidelines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're really bad at this. We're talking about not trading him to Brisbane at end of 2011 here. You got 1 year out of not making the trade. A third of it was spent beating up on undersized/inexperienced defenders, a third of it was spent being well held by any and every experienced, big-bodied defender he was matched up with all year, and a third of it was spent on the sidelines.

Oh Christ ...
When did we re-sign him......?
Try again

Oh Christ ...
When did we re-sign him......?
Try again

You are so, so bad at this. I don't understand how you're even able to operate a computer.

Read the OP of that thread very carefully. Read how it says that Brisbane offered you two first rounders for Tippett in 2011 and you turned it down. Realize that the thread is comparing what would have happened if you'd traded him to Brisbane compared to what did happen because you didn't.

Alternatively, and this will be quicker, get your carer to very slowly explain all of these very simple concepts to you.

"rival" doesn't really work. It suggests the potential to challenge.

So what does that make Fremantle's relationship to West Coast? A fly with its wings pulled off?

You are so, so bad at this. I don't understand how you're even able to operate a computer.

Read the OP of that thread very carefully. Read how it says that Brisbane offered you two first rounders for Tippett in 2011 and you turned it down. Realize that the thread is comparing what would have happened if you'd traded him to Brisbane compared to what did happen because you didn't.

Alternatively, and this will be quicker, get your carer to very slowly explain all of these very simple concepts to you.

Concepts ....you mean the imaginary ones that begin with if ???? The make believe scenarios ???Those concepts ? The ones you continually refer back to even though they are figments of your delusional mind ?
And get your head around the fact that we got 3 years out of Tippett for the dodgy deal -" if "we had traded him has nothing to do with your argument ...because we didn't trade him and it is a moot point.

As I have said - 3 times now - hindsight is a bitch .

Concepts ....you mean the imaginary ones that begin with if ???? The make believe scenarios ???Those concepts ?
And get your head around the fact that we got 3 years out of Tippett for the dodgy deal -" if "we had traded him has nothing to do with your argument ...because we didn't trade him and it is a moot point.

As I have said - 3 times now - hindsight is a bitch .

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT.

THAT THREAD WAS NOT COMPARING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE DODGY DEAL TO NOT MAKING THE DODGY DEAL. THAT THREAD WAS COMPARING THE CONSEQUENCES OF ACCEPTING BRISBANE'S TRADE OFFER TO NOT ACCEPTING BRISBANE'S TRADE OFFER. IT IS NOT A MOOT POINT, IT IS THE ONLY RELEVANT POINT TO THE THREAD. IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE TITLE YOU ****ING IDIOT MORON.

Would you like me to find a 5 year old to explain this to and, after he immediately understands it because it is an incredibly, incredibly simple concept, then maybe he can put it in words you'll understand?

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT.

THAT THREAD WAS NOT COMPARING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE DODGY DEAL TO NOT MAKING THE DODGY DEAL. THAT THREAD WAS COMPARING THE CONSEQUENCES OF ACCEPTING BRISBANE'S TRADE OFFER TO NOT ACCEPTING BRISBANE'S TRADE OFFER. IT IS NOT A MOOT POINT, IT IS THE ONLY RELEVANT POINT TO THE THREAD. IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE TITLE YOU ******* IDIOT MORON.

I love it when you lose it ......:thumbsu::D makes logging on worthwhile

That thread was about an imaginary scenario

IT DID NOT HAPPEN .....WE RE SIGNED HIM - WE DID NOT TRADE HIM

Get over it - your stumpy little fingers running at a million miles and hour ...your blood pressure sky ****ing high ...all over something that exists only in your mind !:D

I love it when you lose it ......:thumbsu::D makes logging on worthwhile

That thread was about an imaginary scenario

IT DID NOT HAPPEN .....WE RE SIGNED HIM - WE DID NOT TRADE HIM

Get over it - your stumpy little fingers running at a million miles and hour ...your blood pressure sky ****ing high ...all over something that exists only in your mind !:D

Epic facepalm.

It wasn't an imaginary scenario.

There was an actual offer put on the table that even your own management have admitted not taking was a mistake. The thread listed the consequences of not making the trade, what is so hard to understand about that?

You really are struggling lately.

[In b4 Subi claims victory again despite apparently having no idea what she is typing.]

Epic facepalm.

It wasn't an imaginary scenario.

There was an actual offer put on the table that even your own management have admitted not taking was a mistake. The thread listed the consequences of not making the trade, what is so hard to understand about that?

You really are struggling lately.

[In b4 Subi claims victory again despite apparently having no idea what she is typing.]

So what you are saying is that Adelaide were offered two first round picks and didnt except it, then offer pick 20 + Jesse White and didnt except it either... nek minnet

Crows lose Kurt Tippett for nothing and also lose two first round picks, two second round draft picks, $300K, their CEO for 6 months, general manager for two months and will be known and called cheats for many years to come.

nek minnet...again

Crows dont fire CEO - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So what you are saying is that Adelaide were offered two first round picks and didnt except it, then offer pick 20 + Jesse White and didnt except it either... nek minnet

Crows lose Kurt Tippett for nothing and also lose two first round picks, two second round draft picks, $300K, their CEO for 6 months, general manager for two months and will be known and called cheats for many years to come.

nek minnet...again

Crows dont fire CEO - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I assume the deal wasnt agreed upon with Brisbane because we would have to hand over the 'dodgy' contract to them. So everything wouldve just come to light a year sooner.

There were strong rumours also that we did agree to a multi team trade at the end of last year, but Vlad and the AFL squashed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back