The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be this. Hocking has not applied.

Sounds like Scott Burns has pulled out.of the race as well. Now we know he thinks he is reading for a head coaching. ole, as he did a final interview for us last year. Just does not want to coach Port Power.

Who's next to pull out of the running?
So I guess Spud Tippett will be the scape goat if you lose this week as he is not fully committed to the Crows? Slops is setting a dangerous policy by playing guys in finals who don't want to be there!

Tip does not have 30 forwards ahead.of him who are better than him.

Alipate Carlile does not have 30 key defenders who are better than him. Sloane has at least 30 mids ahead of him. Therefore, Carlile is better than Sloane. :rolleyes:

Do you really need me to explain the stupidity of your logic to you, or will you just admit that was a stupid thing to say and we can all move on?

As we know Port Powers season came to an end last Sunday.

This thread here is the put down all of the lolz that occur around the club during the offseason.

Some of the obvious ones will be:
  • VIP and FoodBank stepping down as sponsors, leaving Port Power once again rattling tins for new sponsors.

• The selection of its new coach. Will surely bring some lolz, if Matthew Primus is anything to go by. (just on that a note to the other clubs, for a quick surge back up the ladder. Sack your current coach and select anyone of the blokes Port Power look over, Sloppy Scott at Geelong and Slops Sanderson at the Camries are living proof of this)

The new President will surely provide a laugh or two as well.

So bay lets use this as your one stop shop for all Port Power lolz this offseason.

Is this true? Is Foodbank still functional?

I hope it still is. Would be sad if a worthy cause such as this went belly-up because of the selfish actions of a bunch of pretenders.

Alipate Carlile does not have 30 key defenders who are better than him. Sloane has at least 30 mids ahead of him. Therefore, Carlile is better than Sloane. :rolleyes:

Do you really need me to explain the stupidity of your logic to you, or will you just admit that was a stupid thing to say and we can all move on?
Tippett and Sloane are better than everyone on Ports list. Now shutup you stupid flog!

Tippett is a wanted man who are willing to give him the $$ unlike Schulz....
How do you know that no clubs want Schulz? I know for a fact that Collingwood will be very eager to acquire his services once Cloke leaves. They are reportedly tabling an offer similar to what Cloke has refused. However, I doubt Schulz will leave for Collingwood, because as I said, he is the loyal type.

How do you know that no clubs want Schulz? I know for a fact that Collingwood will be very eager to acquire his services once Cloke leaves. They are reportedly tabling an offer similar to what Cloke has refused. However, I doubt Schulz will leave for Collingwood, because as I said, he is the loyal type.
pffft you know for a fact? right...lets see the evidence then...this would have to be the troll of the year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pffft you know for a fact? right...lets see the evidence then...this would have to be the troll of the year..
I don't even need to show you any evidence for it to make sense. It's completely and utterly common sense. Cloke is leaving Collingwood. Collingwood want a big key forward to replace Cloke. The best available is Schulz. They will be prepared to use their substantial "war chest" in order to lure him away from Port.

I don't even need to show you any evidence for it to make sense. It's completely and utterly common sense. Cloke is leaving Collingwood. Collingwood want a big key forward to replace Cloke. The best available is Schulz. They will be prepared to use their substantial "war chest" in order to lure him away from Port.
sorry but last time I checked the dictionary sense did not mean fact. Before you use a word like that you need to back it up otherwise no one will take you seriously. So what you are saying is that Schulz is the next best forward apart from Cloke? The only reason they would try and lure Schulz is because Port are shit and they would think that they have more of a chance than Taylor Walker etc....and.If they offer him as much as they would Cloke he will be at the airport and on a plane before you know it.....

Wen you get delisted by Richmond , their is only 1 place left...

Port.
Haha I agree....But wait, his luck as it has been stated has changed. Apparantly Collingwood are going to offer him the same amount they were going to offer Cloke, when they lose him to ???????...And he is going to knock them back because he is loyal to Port......I think someone has been smoking something that they shouldn't...:D

Haha inferiority burns doesnt it?

I'm pretty sure it isn't me that's feeling that way.

My Club has been around far too long to be inferior to a mere minnow that only exists because of PAFC.

can't beat heritage and successful history my friend.

really!! dont see too many clubs trying to steal Jay Schulz...I wonder why:eek:

Probably because he's South Australian and contracted, you dumb piece of shit.

I suppose if you wanted someone who kicks less goals than Schulz, has half the heart and courage of Schulz, is a huge concussion risk and who never kicks goals against experienced, big-bodied defenders but who apparently makes up for all of those shortcomings with a whopping 7 hitouts per game, you'd go for Tippett over Schulz.

Taylor Walker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Schulz

When did Taylor Walker join the Bombers?

At least you were sensible enough to not say you'd go for Tippett over Schulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back