The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you sorry I just don’t know the players much. I watched the GWS game at the ground last week. I know people whinged about it but I liked how the girls went about it

im all over it. Got some on FGS again $50.. she had 3 really good opportunities last week to kick a goal. Watching her play she is actually quite a talented player too.
Don’t wanna talk her up too much but let’s get the cash haha
Ty for the shout-out too
Into 3.60 now, I missed it damn.
Good luck if you got on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alligator Blood
Loving Gaby (drum)
Alizee

$16

Alizee is unlikely to run if the track stays the same.

Loving Gaby good luck have left it out of everything it’s in terribly at the weights, and it’s 2 places remember

Not joking at all, ******* cleaned up last year. Of course that would usually imply that Gamblor will fist be sideways this year to get his revenge, but I'll take the campaigner on

After the fisting the Pelicans gave me today I want to drink heavily

After the fisting the Pelicans gave me today I want to drink heavily

I got an almighty dick kiss on a Kemba same game multi that required him going under a reduced points line, which he did so despite double OT.

Wait until SB/BetEasy start putting up all the random prop bets that people call in and ask for. There's usually a few that are decent value

Alizee is unlikely to run if the track stays the same.

Loving Gaby good luck have left it out of everything it’s in terribly at the weights, and it’s 2 places remember

If the track’s a soft 5/6 it wins, but if it’s a heavy they’ll bypass. Just depends on how much rain today/tonight.

Loving Gaby barrier 5 will tail NS (barrier 4) & run in behind for it 2nd. Maps perfectly for it. Silly move leaving it out.

If the track’s a soft 5/6 it wins, but if it’s a heavy they’ll bypass. Just depends on how much rain today/tonight.

Loving Gaby barrier 5 will tail NS (barrier 4) & run in behind for it 2nd. Maps perfectly for it. Silly move leaving it out.

Gaby is a 1200m horse it will run on and be better for the run. Leaving it out of everything. Tofane a better roughie.

Have a feeling they may run but you’d hope it doesn’t get in the heavy range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back