The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was this close to cashing out with 7 min to go, needing 2 from mitchell, and 1 from lipinski, the cashout figure changed just as I went to confirm (lipinski benched), so I decided to hold.

Of course, then cashout got disabled as it got to the last few min, so I was pretty tense, thankful he came through in the end

I was this close to cashing out with 7 min to go, needing 2 from mitchell, and 1 from lipinski, the cashout figure changed just as I went to confirm (lipinski benched), so I decided to hold.

Of course, then cashout got disabled as it got to the last few min, so I was pretty tense, thankful he came through in the end

Same, I had a cashout of $85 with 7 minutes to go. Mitchell needed 2 and Pendles 3. Refeshed a few minutes later and it was down to $20.

Mitchell got his and luckily Pendles played kick to kick in the backline in the last 3 minutes.

I had a 5 legger on Lions-Eagles that got up, but I chickened out and cashed out for a small profit in the 1st quarter, since I had Witherden 15+ and he was on 0 with a few min to go in the 1st quarter.

He ended up with 22, I tell myself I probably wouldn't have held all the way to the end anyway, since one of the other legs was McKenna 15+, and he only got there in the past 5min.

I had a 5 legger on Lions-Eagles that got up, but I chickened out and cashed out for a small profit in the 1st quarter, since I had Witherden 15+ and he was on 0 with a few min to go in the 1st quarter.

He ended up with 22, I tell myself I probably wouldn't have held all the way to the end anyway, since one of the other legs was McKenna 15+, and he only got there in the past 5min.
yea i thought mine was dead in the water with mckenna

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cashed out at a loss during the 3rd quarter - i didn't have green or kelly in my bet, but thought worpel wouldn't get 8 more disposals in the last quarter. Turns out Moore would have been the one to let me down

Yes another difficult week down a bit with three games left. Thanks to bloody Kingy MELB put Petracca forward cost me my bet prick lol. Pendlebury won me that game, then Sam Mitchell pulls out some tactic to stop Tom Green getting the ball not to mention Kelly who i didn’t pick.Won a little on Port too. But went gk on Lions game Daniher who decides to play Ruck half the match. I really think the coaches need to consult with us prior to each game lol

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back