The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cashed out won a little bit could have waited and got more cash out but it’s too risky with only 11 minutes to go. Bont had a late run but was poor first half while Berry picked up stats at will

Touk Miller 4 touches to half time has ****ed my Gold Coast multi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucks. Got Petracca with Daicos in my multi and was hoping he would get subbed out so my bet would become void
yea mine just got voided for petracca going out so there's that at least

Difficult weekend , never betting on SKilda again . The reason Ross has never won a flag is he just worries too much about the other team and just doesn’t score enough when they are on top.
Yea my absolute black list is betting on any goal scorers, either team, in a match Ross Lyon is involved

There seems to be a taggers renaissance, even we have done it to Butters . I think it’s because the real dynamic midfielders are setting up to take advantage of that 6 6 rule. You know who uncle Ross will be tagging this Friday the dual Brownlow medallist. Pick him at your peril.

I used Tab for first time last night I do like miss by a stat rule Butters just been upgraded to 24 , delicious
How does the miss by a stat rule work? Do you need to apply a promo offer on the bet? I had a sgm miss with one leg (liam baker 1 mark instead of 2) but the sgm bet is still marked as lost

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back