Game Day The quality top 4 Gabba game nobody cares about.. because it’s between a red hot Brions and some Giant irrelevant expansion team from western Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi bay,

It’s game day! Time to officially cement our place in the top 2 again! Should be a good game though! I’d say I hope Joey kicks a bag for some great melts here, but I’m sure he’s saving that for our game against Essendank in round 24, so we’ll go for our usual spread of ~10ish goal kickers instead.

Here’s to a taste of where you Victorians will be getting sent to in the 2nd and (if you’re good enough to make it) 3rd week of September!

FFS I have to drive past the Gabba at about 1. If you brions supporting campaigners get in my way I’m not stopping.

:eyes: @ u Joey
Are you saying Joey doesn’t need to kick a bag for zackah melts? I can do it as a Brions supporter clogging up Main St and Stanley St? **** yeah!

Looking forward to two bangers being belted out over the speakers of the decrepit Gabba…
1. Country Roads
2. GWS club song at the end of the game…

Looking forward to two bangers being belted out over the speakers of the decrepit Gabba…
1. Country Roads
2. GWS club song at the end of the game…
The only thing that would make up for that no2 is you guys winning too. Hop to it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Charlie Cameron so shit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The quality top 4 Gabba game nobody cares about.. because it’s between a red hot Brions and some Giant irrelevant expansion team from western Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back