The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always hated everything and everyone for too long, especially at my long standing inability to find a romance, much to the trolololol's of at least two people here. Bastards

Thanks to me giving up heavy drinking, far happier person and much more confident.

Shame women still tend to flee in terror when I smile at them :'(

Good Stuff! - Trust me, your body + mind will send you loud yet silent thank-yous! :thumbsu:

Thanks Freddie!

The body has already improved. The mind might take a bit longer t sort out with (it is ME we're talking about). I've already started looking into emotional intelligence improvements and evening buddahist principles f balance aswell. No fad or anything, but certainly beneficial of the ones mental and spiritual health.

Alas, one cannot give up Aspergers Syndrome. Wish I could though, I might actually have a chance with Joel...or any other bloke for that matter LOL
I'm autistic so I know how you feel.

I pretty much always end up in the friend zone :(

I don't feel so alone anymore :) I never should, because... you know.... YNWA ;)
The fact that you support the redshite might be the reason why girls would get turned off you. Nothing to do with your smile :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, that stupid reason girls that I like don't like me back is because I like Aussie Rules. Stupid Quyobo eenslanders.
I sincerely hope you are taking the piss.

Can't remember who but someone suggested that they have a singles bar at the 'Gabba. Wouldn't be a bad idea. At least they would have one thing in common.

I sincerely hope you are taking the piss.

Can't remember who but someone suggested that they have a singles bar at the 'Gabba. Wouldn't be a bad idea. At least they would have one thing in common.

I count two: AFL and being single? :)

Have I mentioned QR previously? QR.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Try having only one taxi in town...and if someone takes that to Brisbane for the day, you're STUFFED.

Only one bus a day goes into Toowoomba too - the school bus. If you're not up at 7.15am you're stuffed. If you don't finish work until five (bus leaves Toowoomba at 3.15pm) you're also stuffed.

Give me QR over Sydney's piss-poor system any day as well!

Edited for Accuracy

It's worse than bay thirteen - I think I have to ban myself cause if I read anymore of that garbage I will kill someone

Please tell me not everyone thinks like they do
I prefer Bay 13 nowadays because on Bay 13 you know it's trolling. On the MB you don't know if they are trolling or legitimately stupid.

I prefer Bay 13 nowadays because on Bay 13 you know it's trolling. On the MB you don't know if they are trolling or legitimately stupid.
Haha well said

Well ya know what - I'm not going to let faceless, brainless keyboard warriors change, influence, ruin how I think

Would would be good is if you can have your own list of board you want to visit when you login instead of every one on the forum

Would would be good is if you can have your own list of board you want to visit when you login instead of every one on the forum
Click 'watch forum' (eg, at the top of this thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back