The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF was that?!?!? Just saw the link and that is one of the most feral things I've seen. How did the guys behind her not realise what was going on? Or maybe they did when she stood up and it went over her feet.

I know. An absolutely shocking thing. I mean, say what you will if its done in a dark allway away from the public when you've just left the bar and it feels like your guts will bust..... but in your seat in the best rugby stadium in the world?! IN YOUR SEAT. I hope that person was banned for life from all major stadiums. Extremely embarrassing for Queenslanders.

Thank god for genetics, I can say I'm Victorian blooded ;)

28139810150281329689489.jpg

:thumbsdown::mad:

Ahh the dreaded misuse of "verse." That drives me nuts. Another one I hear from students is "bet" instead of "beat" and don't get me started on the misuse if "impacts," especially in the electronic media.

The Lions, they went off to fight
As only the Lions are known to might
To down the filthy Kangaroos
And make their fans chuck the poos?
Adverse?
I don’t know how I missed this the first time and I’m sure there are some that now wished I’d missed it - period. :p

My mother insisting that I have to look "beautiful". For the record, I'm only indulging in having half my eyebrows ripped out for the Club Champion night because I love my club! NOT because she wants me to!

Workplace radios.

Ours, lamentably, is tuned to Nova, so we cop the same effing gawdawful songs three, four, five effing times every effing day. :thumbsdown::mad:

I'd rather hear Jagger than mooooOOOooove like Jagger. :thumbsdown::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personal portable radios/MP3 players frowned upon? That's my answer to that kind of rubbish.

Edit: To add some rage in the rage thread, Peyton Manning. :mad: NFL fantasy comp, drafted him when he was out for at most a week, two days later he's announced as out for around four, then five days after that he's out for potentially 3/4s of the season. Not to mention drafting two of his wide receivers who now have an ex-retired spud throwing to them. :mad::mad::mad:

:mad::thumbsdown:....bugger you, footy gods!!....its time you gave our boys a break, a good luck break from all the injuries you have allowed and heaped upon our team!!

Enough is enough....now go haunt the Pies for a change!!:thumbsdown:

How about when you're crossing the road and a motorist is driving really slowly so that the cars behind them catch up and close the gap you needed to cross the road.

How about when you're crossing the road and a motorist is driving really slowly so that the cars behind them catch up and close the gap you needed to cross the road.

^ This :thumbsu: :mad::mad::mad:

Happens to me every single day of the week! One of the downsides to working on a Defence base-the only crossing is right inside the front gate, and you have to cross otherwise the guard room boys get pissy at you!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back