The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Facebook just gets worse and worse with each change. I have no idea what they were even thinking with the latest one.

Possibly this should go in the "confessions" thread, but I actually don't see any problems with the recent update *ducks for cover*

Mr Rip, do you know if Cleveland line services are still operating outbound from South Brisbane?

My understanding is that all trains between Valley & Roma St have ceased. Buses going in between. So what I imagine is happening is, in your example, as a train arrives @ Roma St from the south, it is emptied and turned around to go back southward towards Cleveland.

It'll be causing absolute chaos with the schedule though and who knows when things will be back on track.

I'm catching a bus just to be sure :rolleyes:

Possibly this should go in the "confessions" thread, but I actually don't see any problems with the recent update *ducks for cover*

I think this pic just about sums it up...

dawg-new-facebook.jpg

PayPal in general. PayPal is a business with disgusting and immoral behaviours. I have had and heard nothing good about them and their handling of "other people's" money. In quotes because PayPal seems to assume that any money actually belongs to them and is only to willing to try to abscond with it.

PayPal in general. PayPal is a business with disgusting and immoral behaviours. I have had and heard nothing good about them and their handling of "other people's" money. In quotes because PayPal seems to assume that any money actually belongs to them and is only to willing to try to abscond with it.

Can't say I've ever had a problem with it.

PayPal was the best thing that ever happened to eBay.

Can't say I've ever had a problem with it.

PayPal was the best thing that ever happened to eBay.

Quite a few years ago I was part of a successful large class action against Paypal for wrongly withholding money.

I had the temerity to access my paypal account from multiple countries while backpacking so they froze my account, demanding that I jump through a bunch of incredibly invasive hoops (notarised passport photocopy, full bank statements etc) before they'd release the money (to the same bank account which I'd used from the beginning). None of these actions were detailed in their T&C's at the time. I couldn't actually resolve the issue while travelling so I had to borrow money to finish my trip, as they'd locked up my income stream. Fair to say I was incredibly steamed.

I think I only ended up with ~$100, but the satisfaction from playing a small part in making them pay big was worth so much more than that.

Freo bigfooty members. Nuff said.....

The whole Mitch trade discussion has largely been full of repetitive crap from both supporter groups IMO.

So much shite has been spoken that no matter how the trade ends, there is going to be some irritating grandstanding and I told you so's going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you finally, FINALLY drift off to sleep at about 2.30 and the first thing you dream about is sleeping through your alarm, so you wake in fright and spring out of bed thinking you're running late for work! :mad: Oh, I'm going to be pleasant company today. :eek:

"Journalists". Starting to come around to John's POV on the whole profession by the sheer number of basic factual errors I see in articles I know about. Makes me wonder if there's a corresponding number in articles about subjects I don't know enough to call them on it and the answer almost has to be yes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e-to-dotted-line/story-e6frf9jf-1226185234293 was the latest, just because GWS is explicitly forbidden, in the AFL rules, from taking any GC players.

You only have to follow a few of the HS "journos" on twitter to know they are a bunch of uneducated opinionated simpletons. Mark Stevens, Jon Ralph... they're mostly just idiots. Of course, there's exception like Gerard Whateley and Emma Quayle who are reasoned and articulate, and from all evidence, honest.

Brats.

Loving Skyrim so far though.

I tried out Oblivion a few weeks back. Couldn't really get into it. Don't get me wrong, the dept and gameplay was incredible and I can see why the Eldar Scrolls series is amazing but it just didn't capture me as a gamer.

Battlefield 3 is giving me lulz though..... Nothing is greater than Mortar Spam....

Oh look! President Obama is on ESPN!

I tried out Oblivion a few weeks back. Couldn't really get into it. Don't get me wrong, the dept and gameplay was incredible and I can see why the Eldar Scrolls series is amazing but it just didn't capture me as a gamer.

Battlefield 3 is giving me lulz though..... Nothing is greater than Mortar Spam....

Oblivion (Elder Scrolls 4) was pretty good but was massively dumbed down for consoles. The previous game in the series, Morrowind was absolutely phenomenal. Still get chills thinking about it.

Skyrim is somewhere between those two... big improvement on Oblivion, but not quite as captivating as Morrowind was. Still, very good. Glad I traded in BF3 for it. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back