Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Hawkins, drummer of the Foo Fighters has died. The first CD I ever bought, 1999 🥲
Too many 50 year olds dying these days

Jesus, that's really sad. They were just here a second ago. I wonder what happened to him, there didn't seem to be anything on line.

Taylor Hawkins, drummer of the Foo Fighters has died. The first CD I ever bought, 1999 🥲
Too many 50 year olds dying these days

I know we seem to think its all ok nowdays, ( nosebeers )
but speed , cocain....goes hand in hand with massive heart attacks.

Most of them make it to 60.
John Entwistle , Billy Thorpe , Prince.

But 50 is young.

I know we seem to think its all ok nowdays, ( nosebeers )
but speed , cocain....goes hand in hand with massive heart attacks.

Most of them make it to 60.
John Entwistle , Billy Thorpe , Prince.

But 50 is young.
Tell that to the Beatles, Stones etc 😂
Will have to see what comes of this, if we hear anything, sad regardless

Tim Tszyu makes his American debut tomorrow at 12pm Victorian time. It's on Kayo as a PPV but there will be streams around for sure.
Big test this, I don’t think he does enough to be completely on board with Tim tszyu. He’s never getting a decision unless he dominates so better have the energiser batteries in tonight. Also fighting a bloke who’s never been finished I believe so let see how good he really is.

Big test this, I don’t think he does enough to be completely on board with Tim tszyu. He’s never getting a decision unless he dominates so better have the energiser batteries in tonight. Also fighting a bloke who’s never been finished I believe so let see how good he really is.
Yep I think it's definitely a good challenge for Tim but I can see him winning it, I think he's a better fighter than Gausha but I've got to commend him on taking a tough fight first up (in America).

It's about to start right now. Tim spent too much time boxing in Australia IMO, never really tested himself so it's good to see him move over to the US and step it up. He needs these kinds of challenges. If he has a dominating victory today it might be just one more fight before a title shot. I think he's ranked 3 in the WBO at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, he needs to compose himself. Lots of nerves and then gets dropped. Glad he made it to the end of the round, he looked in real trouble late.

Gausha 1-0

Much better round, controlled the ring but the cut around the left side of his head might be a problem.

Close round to call but I'll go 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back