The rankings (from best to worst) of the 128 VFL/AFL premiership teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

This year dude are you serious. I was talking about the Lions GF
At this point in time we'd probably all respect you more if you just admitted you didn't know what you were talking about.

How can that be? You say Richmond 19 were bad because of poor oppo in the 2019 GF in GWS but it’s ok with 07 Geelong. Funny that. 🙄

Also the amount of people that say 09 was the best because it was against the best oppo is vast. Fadge has argued it with his last breath. Take it up with him.

In regards to “consensus” a dynasty team will always be considered better than a non-dynasty one. So yeah.
I'm sorry what? I didn't say Richmond in '19 was bad. I just said Geelong's recent flag years were better, because they were.

Talking about dynasty teams or whatever in a thread discussing individual premiership seasons is peak nuffy though so well done on that point - especially when you class 3 in 4 as a definitive dynasty and 3 in 5 as definitively not a dynasty :$

I'm sorry what? I didn't say Richmond in '19 was bad. I just said Geelong's recent flag years were better, because they were.

Talking about dynasty teams or whatever in a thread discussing individual premiership seasons is peak nuffy though so well done on that point - especially when you class 3 in 4 as a definitive dynasty and 3 in 5 as definitively not a dynasty :$

Nobody will think a team that didn’t go b2b is a dynasty sorry bro.

This gen of kids have already forgotten them.

Nobody will think a team that didn’t go b2b is a dynasty sorry bro.

This gen of kids have already forgotten them.
Sure whatever helps you sleep at night but I digress, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you so intent on derailing the discussion?

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night but I digress, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you so intent on derailing the discussion?

We literally talking about the discussion.

Maybe ask your mate why he thought posting a pic of spoons was relevant for this thread. Anyway I leave it.

Leaving Richmond aside Bombers 2000 is arguably the best. Geelong IN MY OPINION isn’t near it.

Is anyone counting the covid years as actual premierships? especially 2020. Good entertainment with games every night but like a Wizard Cup or AFL X in peoples memories.

Winning a flag all away is the hardest flag ever won. It’s also in the tally.

People give props to interstate teams for winning flags because it’s difficult playing away at the MCG in the GF. This is even harder than that and by a long way.

Winning a flag all away is the hardest flag ever won. It’s also in the tally.

People give props to interstate teams for winning flags because it’s difficult playing away at the MCG in the GF. This is even harder than that and by a long way.
Except that the teams that won 20 and 21 did it against other Victorian teams so were at no disadvantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

The rankings (from best to worst) of the 128 VFL/AFL premiership teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back