The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you can let out all your anger and bitterness here :thumbsu:
Geelong supporters must have been really damaged by Richmond. For that I'm truly sorry. I sincerely hope that one day you'll get over your offended and find it in your heart to forgive us :)
You confuse anger with pity. How could we be angry with a team we thump continuously year after year for decades on end. When a temporary blip appears we want to tell you well done. Good job on not getting thumped for a change. And you ban us.

LOL, you're dumpster diving for allies now.

Have some respect for yourself man!
I have no aliases, unfortunately for you outside the norf echo chamber you are universally acknowledged as being a complete joke.

You confuse anger with pity. How could we be angry with a team we thump continuously year after year for decades on end. When a temporary blip appears we want to tell you well done. Good job on not getting thumped for a change. And you ban us.

Because they beat you when it matters, same reason you have sand in your vagina over Dee’s. it certainly is anger

I have no aliases, unfortunately for you outside the norf echo chamber you are universally acknowledged as being a complete joke.

1) I was referring to the other flog.
2) CGAF what you think of me.

Except in games that matter of course.
Under scott we dont beat anybody in games that matter. We lost twice to freo in victoria for ffs. We lost to north. We lost to melbourne. Do you honestly think you are special here? Before that one game we havent played you in a final since almost all of us were born. Im ignoring the 95 prelim as you were so out of your depth that day we cant really count it as a game that matters.

Under scott we dont beat anybody in games that matter. We lost twice to freo in victoria for ffs. We lost to north. We lost to melbourne. Do you honestly think you are special here?
Yeah we are special. The biggest club in the AFL. Perhaps that's why Geelong Supporters were so much more angry after losing to Richmond tha other games that mattered.

How many games have Richmond played in that "matter" in the past 36 years?

1) Jason McCartneys comeback match
2) .............ahhhhh...............
3)...................hmmmm.............
4).........scratches head..............

My call on your flukey shitness has been officially ratified.

The mighty 2017 premiers.............FLOGGED by the 2017 side that finished 13th.:)

Back in to the wood work you go. Remember to tell your grand kids in 30 years time about the time you saw the mighty tigers win a flag.
I can see Pies Hawks or even Cats fans giving the Tiges shit, but Norf? LOL

Yeah we are special. The biggest club in the AFL. Perhaps that's why Geelong Supporters were so much more angry after losing to Richmond tha other games that mattered.
Lol. I feel sorry for supporters of teams with large supporter bases. Flags are less special for you. You have to share them with more people so you have less ownership over it. Kind of sad really if every third person you know also claims the flag. How do you gloat about it?

Lol. I feel sorry for supporters of teams with large supporter bases. Flags are less special for you. You have to share them with more people so you have less ownership over it. Kind of sad really if every third person you know also claims the flag. How do you gloat about it?

It's not as if they are ever hard fought and won. Very well put.

Richmond idea of "against the odds" is a season where a truck full of chook shit doesn't arrive.

So when are you going to start barracking for Gold Coast? Or like with Geelong, are you going to wait until they win a premiership first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nothing bothers you champ.

The Richmond Board

View attachment 562025

Where being "nice" can launch a thousand melts.

Wow. You summarily banned ALL non-Richmond posters from your Board - no questions asked???

Crows didn't even do that last year and we lost a GF - all you guys did was choke in a Prelim.

What an astonishing degree of paranoia.

Astounding stuff.

So when are you going to start barracking for Gold Coast? Or like with Geelong, are you going to wait until they win a premiership first?
Nothing funnier then a big footy internet nerd who thinks fans only start barracking for a team on the day they sign up to bigfooty. One) i signed up before the finals series even started and 2) ive been a club member before the internet was even invented. Yep ive witnessed richmond spankings for a long time. Favourite one has to be 89 anzac day. Although the 1995 prelim was pretty awesoem as well. As with the 2007 game.

Wow. You summarily banned ALL non-Richmond posters from your Board - no questions asked???

Crows didn't even do that last year and we lost a GF - all you guys did was choke in a Prelim.

What an astonishing degree of paranoia.

Astounding stuff.
What a pack of soggy gimps.

Nothing funnier then a big footy internet nerd who thinks fans only start barracking for a team on the day they sign up to bigfooty. One) i signed up before the finals series even started and 2) ive been a club member before the internet was even invented. Yep ive witnessed richmond spankings for a long time. Favourite one has to be 89 anzac day. Although the 1995 prelim was pretty awesoem as well. As with the 2007 game.
I seem to have touched a raw nerve.
Why so sensitive?

Lol

I seem to have touched a raw nerve.
Why so sensitive?
Nothing is funnier than an angry scat melting!....

GratefulSlowAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Under scott we dont beat anybody in games that matter. We lost twice to freo in victoria for ffs. We lost to north. We lost to melbourne. Do you honestly think you are special here? Before that one game we havent played you in a final since almost all of us were born. Im ignoring the 95 prelim as you were so out of your depth that day we cant really count it as a game that matters.

Finals
Rich 8
Gee 2

This is a historical thing, in games that count Geelong are Richmonds bitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back