The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

7de.jpg

I particularly like the following the pieces on:
Banned: How you can get even with fascist moderators - not looking at anyone in particular.
Which martial art should you claim to have mastered?

I wonder what the editorial staff followed up with or would make of the tigger meltdown these past 48 hours.

Last edited:
It’s ok they have Polec on $800k a year.
Only Norf would pay that much for a poor mans Issac Smith.

Don’t tell Snakey/Teffy/Meltdown Mario though, he was quoted as saying “Billy Hartung was a better player than Issac” about 2 days before Billy Boy was delisted by Norf.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Only Norf would pay that much for a poor mans Issac Smith.

Don’t tell Snakey/Teffy/Meltdown Mario though, he was quoted as saying “Billy Hartung was a better player than Issac” about 2 days before Billy Boy was delisted by Norf.

You can’t make this stuff up.
No one would say that, would they?
You would have to be a real simpleton to say anything like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, you're dumpster diving for allies now.

Have some respect for yourself man!

Well he did say in this very thread Dustin Martin is only 5% better then Jared Polec.
If only he was trolling but experience has shown he’s actually just that stupid.

Im really struggling at being blocked from liking posts on the richmond board. There is just so much to like.

I think a thread dedicating "likes" for Richmond may be in order

Im really struggling at being blocked from liking posts on the richmond board. There is just so much to like.
Then you can let out all your anger and bitterness here :thumbsu:
Geelong supporters must have been really damaged by Richmond. For that I'm truly sorry. I sincerely hope that one day you'll get over your offended and find it in your heart to forgive us :)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back