The seagulls are a real problem at the MCG, how should they deal with them?

Remove this Banner Ad

HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Watching the Port v Melbourne game, the seagulls were a real distraction to the spectacle, and it has me wondering what can they do to ward them off when there's a game being played in the trenches.

Every second week Nick Daicos runs around out there without an opponent picking up cheap scabs off the back of a pack, tonight we had Clayton Oliver, Judd McVee, and Tom Sparrow running around unattended racking up cheap stats. What can we do to stop this scourge and make football at the MCG watchable again?

960ba73be0cc9adddfd45e2ecd5e3d663be2074a

I feel like the trolling gulls circle in pencil dees winter games against travelling interstate, and then bring out the felt tip when finals slip away. The gulls remember your past and ruthlessly expose low turnouts. Maybe some saboteur attendants plant chips all around the G too ala Easter eggs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Port v Melbourne game, the seagulls were a real distraction to the spectacle, and it has me wondering what can they do to ward them off when there's a game being played in the trenches.

Every second week Nick Daicos runs around out there without an opponent picking up cheap scabs off the back of a pack, tonight we had Clayton Oliver, Judd McVee, and Tom Sparrow running around unattended racking up cheap stats. What can we do to stop this scourge and make football at the MCG watchable again?
1723684921050.png

Remove this Banner Ad

The seagulls are a real problem at the MCG, how should they deal with them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back