Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who the 2 girls on the left are?

casualfriday4.jpg

The dark haired one is that Megan Hustwaite.... Not sure about the blonde one

Who's the fat, ugly b**** in the middle, and the queer on the right? :eek:

Such a brilliant one-liner. Please, more of these will no doubt bring the collective SEN threads into the top 10 worst in the history of Bigfooty :rolleyes: (Apologies Monty, your posts are an exception)

Not getting you? :confused:

And then you fail to pick up on one of the greatest Bigfooty memes of all time. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.30 today, John Quinn from GWS talking about the ACL for O'Halpin, finishes interview at 4.35 and at 4.36 sports central update and the reporter talks about O'Halpin doing his ACL and then replays Quinn's comments. What a waste of time.

its mind boggling how they do that. the newshour is no exception.

if someone were to call the station and bring this up, they'd say "its for people tuning in for the first time that day/hour".

if that's the case, might as well repeat sports central every 2 mins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungry for Duck Season

It’s gonna get tougher for umpires to adjudicate on head-high tackles. Players and coaches know the laws of the game and umpires want to protect the player with the ball as much as they can. And what has crept into game is players and coaches now are taking advantage of it. Clubs will always try and bend the rules. Joel Selwood has been much maligned for his head-high free kicks but this attention now has opened the door to milk frees and create an enormous dilemma for umpires. I understand Cyril Rioli receiving the free kick against Dean Polo. Polo was not stationary and Rioli was taken high. It was well explained by the umpire. But it looked to me Rioli was the one who dropped his head and initiated contact with Polo. Duck season looks to have started earlier this year.
I’m KB, that’s my Take

Should be a typical manic Monday Smith with all those twenty-nine races at Warrnambool resulting in zero horse deaths but our roads continuing to kill, a boxer lasting thirty-two seconds, a women’s hockey player was killed, some people somewhere dropped dead for no good reason, and the French voted their future down trou á rat.

Barely a good morning and Putz attacks immediately accusing KB of changing his tune on head-high tackling and KB defends himself asking first for context and then stating the difference between the bicep/arm tackling technique and the older style of tackling around the hips. … It’s initiation of contact that should be the focus of free kicks, says KB. … Back and forth they go until Jabba the Putz accuses KB of just wanting another rule.

Speaking of the sweet science, Putz’s new pouncing bag, Mark Neeld is in the neutral corner as Smitty queries the mystery of Trengove and Grimes starting on the bench when they are co-captains. … Both prognosticators mock the Blues and the amazing recovery of Matty Kreuzer after Warnock was ruled out and the flat play of Carlton on Sunday.

Talkback – ugh! The ducking/head-high gets a going over, and over, and – over again … Milne failed again in a big game … Tigers to make the eight and a serenading of the new General Lee, Ivan the Maricable … Eagles bashing – Hams, Selwood et al. … slagging-off of the umpires:rolleyes:

Here is Dees regular, Chris from Camberwell who gripes to all stations all the time about all things Dees:
I wanted to discuss the unfairness of the competition. I think the AFL have got a grave problem here, that Collingwood are talking 150,000 fans. Look at the bottom seven – particularly Melbourne, St. Kilda, and Bulldogs as far as premierships are concerned. And even Richmond. Ah, Richmond’s starting to recover. Kevin, we very badly need – if you could put it on your show tomorrow – for listeners who are putting money into different clubs, particularly Melbourne I’m concerned with. I’m very unhappy with what’s going on at Melbourne at the moment, including the coaching. Could you put it on tomorrow – not about Melbourne – but about the unfairness of the competition please? And I’d like [Putz] to highlight it in his Australian news paper because I can see a lot of trouble ahead for the AFL- (Phew! Finally KB drops the Houdini on this bloke’s rant in rotation)

KB and Putz remind all that the AFL recognizes the inequities and some clubs over years will receive as much as ten million dollars in compensation (that Keynes subsidy thingy to prop up…) and membership is simply up to a club’s marketing department (…that nine clubs in one market thingy).

Non-Quote of the Day:
Putz Smith saying absolutely nothing about the incident-free Warrnambool racing carnival.

Hungry for Numbers:
28,000 - The estimated attendance of the Warrnambool carnival over the three days.
12 - The estimated number of protesters that attended the Warrnambool carnival over the three days.

Guus of the Week: Harley Bennell and Cyril Rioli
Goose of the Week: [Uh-oh] Grunk Denham put on GOTW notice for his recent affirmation of his own pre-season declaration of the Crows not making the eight. AFL (1) for letting the Channel Seven umpires appreciation segment go to air. AFL (2) For GCS vs. Fremantle game going thirty-eight seconds too long.

Thank god he's over there, the self righteous flog

I have the Self Righteous Flog over the naive stupid "Gentleman Only Ladies Fobidden" and that stupid idiot Melbourne Always injured player. Both Flogs

SEN is Sports Enterainment Network. TRH is just a poor cousin of Morning Glory. 2 ********s on the Microphone talking crap.

That Self Righteous flog knew about other sports other than golf or AFL and that is why he is part of the ABC Grandstand hosting Team.

Also I was listening to Harford and Robbo yesterday afternoon spruiking about Jon Anderson's Best Footballer (of the 4 codes) in Australia.

It include Tim Cahill in the List yet he plays in England.

It was great to see as a Sports nut like myself with Harford picking Billy Slater but while Robbo was spruiking the Colleague's article but could not admit that a player from another code is the best player in Australia.

SEN too me is not what was promised when it first started(yes I listened all day on the very first day of SEN).

I notice on SEN that there is 2 SEN digital channel. Lets get the Rugby League and other sport talk on one Digital Channel and the AFL on the other. At the moment, It is not doing anything apart from broadcast the same crap.

I am very frustrated with SEN and the Stupid Decisions.

New ratings. Oooh, baby. :p Survey #3.
Melbourne's are on page 2

http://au.nielsen.com/site/documents/Metro312.pdf

'Our' station is finally up a smidge across all shifts. About time, and phew! :D

All age groups (over 10):

Over all (5:30am to midnight): up to 4.2 from 3.2. Survey #3, 2011: 5.8
Over all (Mon-Fri, 5.30am-12am): up to 5.1 from 3.9. Survey #3, 2011: 4.8
Breakfast: up to 4 from 3.5. Survey #3, 2011: 4.3
KB: up to 5.3 from 4.2. Survey #3, 2011: 5.9
Harford: up to 5.8 from 4. Survey #3, 2011: 5.1
Ox and Marco: up to 5.2 from 3.7. Survey #3, 2011: 3.7
Finey: up to 5.2 from 4. Survey #3, 2011: 5.2

I have the Self Righteous Flog over the naive stupid "Gentleman Only Ladies Fobidden" and that stupid idiot Melbourne Always injured player. Both Flogs

SEN is Sports Enterainment Network. TRH is just a poor cousin of Morning Glory. 2 ********s on the Microphone talking crap.

That Self Righteous flog knew about other sports other than golf or AFL and that is why he is part of the ABC Grandstand hosting Team.
Good the flog can stay there , won't get me listening to tobin bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back