Radio The Sounding Board with Craig Hutchison & Damian Barrett (Podcast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone actually listen to Damo's dish? I mean i guess it could be good, I've never listened to a second of it.
I have no idea at all, I listen to the main show and all the other little offshoots Hutchy pops out to try fudge the podcast listen numbers get nuked as soon as i get a notification about them

Just finished listening to it.
Most episodes go for about 40 minutes, this one went for over 50.
Gee McGuire likes the sound of his own voice and opinions.
Damo should give back to Hutchy half his payment as he didn’t add much as McChins just kept talking.
Saying all that, I didn’t mind it as a one off, the history of how broke the TV networks were in the 80’s and 90’s was interesting.
Think Damo's role was to cut Ed off or at least try and get him back on track before his war stories got to the point where he was standing on the terraces at Victoria Park in the 70s when....

Does anyone actually listen to Damo's dish? I mean i guess it could be good, I've never listened to a second of it.
I've accidentally heard bits of it on Player FM when the "main body" podcast finishes and automatically runs into the previous week's 'Dish'. I think Damo tries to make it funny, and Hutchy fake laughs through it

Last edited:

Damo is like an average actor who serendipitously found himself in a smash hit movie: despite their averageness, they'll keep being cast in all the sequels, because the producers won’t risk tampering with a successful formula
Brilliant

Weirdly found himself on very succesful
Shows always as the 5th wheel

I’m starting to think Damo and Hutchy have travelled to New York together previously. Not sure if they’ve mentioned it
How's Damo mentioning "that famous time we rode Jetskis" when talking about something that happened between him, Hutchy and Pickers... goodness me

I’m starting to think Damo and Hutchy have travelled to New York together previously. Not sure if they’ve mentioned it

I always find it strange when people in the media like these guys particularly Damo 1) continually mention something like this but never expand on it but more importantly
2) Damo always seems to go 'oh we better not talk about that' or something of that nature. I just wonder what exactly it was they did over there that's so interesting and not appropriate to tell the audience. Were they doing blow? Cheating on their spouses? Getting completely shitfaced? Strippers? Or just sitting in the corner at a bar/nightclub?

I always find it strange when people in the media like these guys particularly Damo 1) continually mention something like this but never expand on it but more importantly
2) Damo always seems to go 'oh we better not talk about that' or something of that nature. I just wonder what exactly it was they did over there that's so interesting and not appropriate to tell the audience. Were they doing blow? Cheating on their spouses? Getting completely shitfaced? Strippers? Or just sitting in the corner at a bar/nightclub?

Cocaine. A lot of cocaine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder Hutchy is such a fat campaigner when he won’t walk to his terminal at a big airport without hitching a ride on the trolley.

Faking an injury to get around a terminal.

I've been to a fair few US airports, the distance isn't that bad.

He would be the kind of bloke to get a wheelchair at Disneyland to skip the lines.

Radio The Sounding Board with Craig Hutchison & Damian Barrett (Podcast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back