Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North is the owner of nothing .... nada

St Kilda is the owner of a state of the art recreational and administration facility worth over $30 million

Annnnndddd anyone with half a brain. This is called equity, where the property you own outweighs the debt you owe. This its why it's serviceable debt and no issues.
Something that has been mention to ad nauseam....except for in gutter journalism

Annnnndddd anyone with half a brain. This is called equity, where the property you own outweighs the debt you owe. This its why it's serviceable debt and no issues.
Something that has been mention to ad nauseam....except for in gutter journalism

Yeah so if you got 14 million debt, we got zero.

Both our facilities are 30, we got more equity.

Can anyone on the North board or anywhere please provide me anything that says that North Melbourne FC are making money off the Arden Precint redevelopment. Please, just one thing...thats all I'm asking
$6.50 cups of coffee, $6.25 per cup overhead. Once they pay the coffee cart off, it's all profit baby.

you don't have zero. please show us in your annual report where you have zero liabilities.

For you my dear. Fine, it's not 0 but 0.4 million. Alrite, got me there. :rolleyes:

End of this year, probably 0.

New stadium deal, no longer losing money.

Access to state funding with arden precint development.

Population by 2050 would be around 11 million, the growth will be the size of WA, SA, Tas. More people, more members. North Melbourne is inner city, it has been under developed thus far but will be a population center in the coming decades.

So there is your doom and gloom.

1629037996293.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne is closer to tassie than this north poster is to the truth. Unbelievable levels of ignorance.

Moorabin is even closer to launceston than Arden st, if you know how to read a map.

The tassie deal will certainly help you reduce the afl redistribution package you get from afl to be on your own feet, 4 million was it, yes evenly balanced out.

Financially secure, really? A club that receives 20 million a year from Big Brother is secure? Of course.

For you my dear. Fine, it's not 0 but 0.4 million. Alrite, got me there. :rolleyes:

Population by 2050 would be around 11 million, the growth will be the size of WA, SA, Tas. More people, more members. North Melbourne is inner city, it has been under developed thus far but will be a population center in the coming decades.

View attachment 1207352

Try here:

See the Balance Sheet.

Yes but we own RSEA Park - a facility worth $30 miilion dollars (maybe more) which is ours

North are the owners of absolutely nothing except a brand new wooden spoon

Neither St Kilda, nor North own their grounds.

You dont own RSEA Park. Kingston Council does - despite Wikipedia and other sites evidently assuming otherwise. There was a 75 year lease which was renewed in 2016 for another 50 years. Under the lease agreement, St Kilda Football Club will be charged approximately $81,905 each year for the first decade and $123,905 per year commencing afterwards (indexed annually).

Norths lease at Arden Street was redone after 2003, not sure exactly when or for how long, but their oval is owned by the City of Melbourne (as is Princes Park and Punt Road Oval).

Other than the Hawks, every Melbourne AFL club facility is owned by councils or trusts.

ClubFacilityGroundOwner
St KildaRSEA ParkMoorabin OvalCity of Kingston
CarltonIkon ParkPrinces ParkCity of Melbourne
RichmondSwinbourne CentrePunt Road OvalCity of Melbourne
GeelongGMBHA StadiumKardinia ParkKardinia Park Trust
HawthornRicoh CentreWaverly ParkHawthorn Football Club
North MelbourneAegis ParkArden Street OvalCity of Melbourne
EssendonWindy HillEssendon Recreation ReserveCity of Mooney Valley
Western BulldogsVU Whitten OvalWestern OvalCity of Maribyrnong
CollingwoodHolden CentreGoshes PaddockMelbourne & Olympic Parks Trust
MelbourneAami ParkMRSMelbourne & Olympic Parks Trust

View attachment 1207352

that's a bank loan... which forms part of your liabilities, your total liabilities (which you use for the st kilda figure) is ~9 million. your assets are ~20 million.

your clubs net position is significantly worse than st kildas i.e. total assets - total liabilities.

then when you take a deeper dive in and look at revenue, membership etc. you are further behind.

that's why there's talk of north Melbourne relocating and not st kilda, because north have the slowest growth and have for sometime. keeping in mind i do not support relocating north melbourne.

Last edited:
Moorabin is even closer to launceston than Arden st, if you know how to read a map.

The tassie deal will certainly help you reduce the afl redistribution package you get from afl to be on your own feet, 4 million was it, yes evenly balanced out.

Financially secure, really? A club that receives 20 million a year from Big Brother is secure? Of course.

not one club is financially secure. every single one of them relies on AFL coin.

if you took a second to read your clubs annual report you would understand this.

Neither St Kilda, nor North own their grounds.

You dont own RSEA Park. Kingston Council does - despite Wikipedia and other sites evidently assuming otherwise. There was a 75 year lease which was renewed in 2016 for another 50 years. Under the lease agreement, St Kilda Football Club will be charged approximately $81,905 each year for the first decade and $123,905 per year commencing afterwards (indexed annually).

Norths lease at Arden Street was redone after 2003, not sure exactly when or for how long, but their oval is owned by the City of Melbourne (as is Princes Park and Punt Road Oval).

Other than the Hawks, every Melbourne AFL club facility is owned by councils or trusts.

ClubFacilityGroundOwner
St KildaRSEA ParkMoorabin OvalCity of Kingston
CarltonIkon ParkPrinces ParkCity of Melbourne
RichmondSwinbourne CentrePunt Road OvalCity of Melbourne
GeelongGMBHA StadiumKardinia ParkKardinia Park Trust
HawthornRicoh CentreWaverly ParkHawthorn Football Club
North MelbourneAegis ParkArden Street OvalCity of Melbourne
EssendonWindy HillEssendon Recreation ReserveCity of Mooney Valley
Western BulldogsVU Whitten OvalWestern OvalCity of Maribyrnong
CollingwoodHolden CentreGoshes PaddockMelbourne & Olympic Parks Trust
MelbourneAami ParkMRSMelbourne & Olympic Parks Trust

of course....

he's talking about the facility not the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back