The stain of Carlton just cannot be removed

Remove this Banner Ad

This criminal club Carlton must be held accountable for it's shocking culture. For so many years they encouraged, nay demanded, the worst behaviour out of their players, from rape to drugs, drinking and problem gambling, that it now seems Brendan Fevola is unable to escape their effect.

So, former Carlton player Brendan Fevola has exposed himself in public. He may as well have been wearing a Carlton jumper when he did so, because we all know who is to blame.

judd-mad-jumper-300.jpg
How's Brisbane's incredible depth going?

:rolleyes:

Ummm, he ain't guilty yet.

Fevola has denied any accusations, and in fact has said he didn't know exactly what he has supposed to have done. Troy Selwood has said he will testify on Fev's behalf.
I too thought they were only unsubstantiated allegations at this stage.

It doesn't take long for the BF jury to return a verdict, does it?

Perhaps if the Lions coach wasn't in trouble with the law only 3 years ago for a cowardly attack on a innocent member of the public this thread would have some credibility.
How is Vossy meant to control Fev when he has issues of his own?

"Outstanding red team, outstanding, get you a case of beer for that one!"

PS Can anyone tell me what movie that was from?
Dunno bro, that was one of Oogac's gifs.

Epic Lolz. I'm actually impressed that we were able to contain him for the best part of a decade. He's only had 1 year at the Lions and look what's happened. Ill-equipped and full of yourselves was your mob.

Despite looking like a troll, this is actually as insightful a comment as you'll find on the topic.

Durex's finger pointing squib-show highlights how Fevola never stood a chance being aligned with these narcissists. The "Fev will be reformed simply coz our culture rocks" attitude wasn't going to go far in reality; and now that's becomes apparent, the "it's not our fault, he's a Carlton man" theme comes into play. What back-flip can we expect henceforth if Fev is found to have done nothing wrong?

Much like the "external review" taking place at the Lions, the entire club from administration down to supporters, seems unable to embrace the concept of using honest reflection as a means of gaining insight that brings about improvement.

So, former Carlton player Brendan Fevola has exposed himself in public. He may as well have been wearing a Carlton jumper when he did so, because we all know who is to blame.

judd-mad-jumper-300.jpg

Rather....

So, current Brisbane Lions player Brendan Fevola has exposed himself in public. He was wearing a Brisbane Lions tshirt when he did so, because we all know who is to blame.

images

What Fevola does has nothing to do with Carlton. Carlton are not responcible for what any player does outside of football especially a ex player. It's obvious Brisbane can't control him either. It's like a old saying " you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". It's obvious Fevola doesn't listen. But then again has he done this thing or is it just a set up by Brisbane to get rid of him???
Pretty sure I would have no trouble making Fev drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm, he ain't guilty yet.

Fevola has denied any accusations, and in fact has said he didn't know exactly what he has supposed to have done. Troy Selwood has said he will testify on Fev's behalf.

I hope he hasn't done anything. Needs to stay in Brisbane and keep soaking up all their money.

We r*ped Vossie at the trade table in 2009, does that count?
It was more of a daisy chain with Melbourne getting pick 11 for McLean.

Carlton - the double adapter :D

Speaking of criminals (Carlton as a criminal club is a given), this thread needs more Scotland Yard investigating the Brisbane Bears for the rape of a female in London on the Bears end of season trip there.

It was more of a daisy chain with Melbourne getting pick 11 for McLean.

Carlton - the double adapter :D

No that would make us an extension cord. Dees plugged into us and we were plugged into Vossy. However you work it Vossy was taking the greater load!

I recommend Vossy get a safety switch installed .... or drainage plug as the case may be.

I recommend Vossy get a safety switch installed .... or drainage plug as the case may be.
Is there a "throwing out the Risky-Telly" reference in all these powercord puns? Surely we can find something.

Remove this Banner Ad

The stain of Carlton just cannot be removed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back