The stain of Carlton just cannot be removed

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a "throwing out the Risky-Telly" reference in all these powercord puns? Surely we can find something.

Umm .... Vossy overloaded on old charges, and decided to Risk a telly by having him cut off Fev's lead.

But then if he had cut it off, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Best we just keep this line of thought to ourselves.

What this picture doesn't show is that is Hendo actually going for a mark. Probably in the Sydney game. See him in the Sydney game? Dropping marks? Like his game that day Blue Bribeslinger?
that is a new one champ

laugh all you like - at least Hendo will be playing in 2011

lol CARLTEN

Crap club. Rapists, alcoholic's and Setana Ohhelphim. Won't play finals next year.

Feel sorry for Brisbane that they are stuck with him. But they're still dumb for recruiting him. If someone comes up to you and says, "I have the cutest dog in the world I want you to have. Everyone I show him to just burst out in tears at how beautiful he is. But, he is autistic, tries to have sex with everything, and often craps inside. Has a general fear of outdoors and barks almost all night, most nights, at his own shadow" you're not going to give him your younger and unproven puppy in exchange, are you?

lol QWEENSLAND.

lol CARLTEN

Crap club. Rapists, alcoholic's and Setana Ohhelphim. Won't play finals next year.

Feel sorry for Brisbane that they are stuck with him. But they're still dumb for recruiting him. If someone comes up to you and says, "I have the cutest dog in the world I want you to have. Everyone I show him to just burst out in tears at how beautiful he is. But, he is autistic, tries to have sex with everything, and often craps inside. Has a general fear of outdoors and barks almost all night, most nights, at his own shadow" you're not going to give him your younger and unproven puppy in exchange, are you?

lol QWEENSLAND.
Crap Club - that makes Melb FC the sewer
Alcoholics - Mad Monday was a blast this year
Setanta - would probably be made the new capt of MelbFC
Finals - did you look up the definition

Bring back Biffinator- only MelbFC fan with anything

No one can speak with real authority about the 'culture' of a club. None of you are directly involved with the club nor knowing what happens within the walls. You can make wild assumptions and accusations on what the scum of the media feed you parasites, but you will never know. Every club obviously has the few that aren't your standard footballers, Carlton had Fev, Bock, Didak, Hurley, M.Johnson, Stokes, Tuck and Cousins just to name a few. But to bring in opinions of the culture is crazy.

how sad to see a once proud brisbane lions club struggling to cope with a wayward player, desperately trying to palm off responsibility to someone else. no duritz, your clubs general 'winning' attitude was all a sham. when push comes to shove you turn to butter, much like your c-grade midfield. what a pile of dogshit club, you should be ashamed.

This criminal club Carlton must be held accountable for it's shocking culture. For so many years they encouraged, nay demanded, the worst behaviour out of their players, from rape to drugs, drinking and problem gambling, that it now seems Brendan Fevola is unable to escape their effect.

So, former Carlton player Brendan Fevola has exposed himself in public. He may as well have been wearing a Carlton jumper when he did so, because we all know who is to blame.

judd-mad-jumper-300.jpg

Cum stains aren't that easy to clean off a garment, just ask Monica Lewinsky.

r7u1sm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Fev plays next year. He'll be out half the season with his myriad of injuries meanwhile the Lions will have to offload all their good players to afford the Flasher on his $1.9m over two years. What a basket case Vossy has turned the Lions into. And I'm lovin' the entertainment value. :D

I hope he plays on just for the lulz he provides. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The stain of Carlton just cannot be removed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back