Toast The Stock Up Thread - Collingwood Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I Got
x5 Herald Sun Knight Premiers Poster
x6 Herald Sun Glossy Premiers Poster
x1 AFL Grand Final Replay 2010 Premiers DVD
x1 Collingwood GF Guernsey,Replica Premiership Medallion Framed $1,500 Pricey but a Great Buy :D

Do you have a link to this?

40118_445766929188_581559188_4969615_8224715_n.jpg

Re: 1990 weg posters - original

hi guys

looking on ebay it appears people are trying to sell ORIGINAL 1990 WEG POSTERS for enormous amounts....minimum $99.

i bought 20 of them in 1990, plastered them all over a house at a family get together soon after. family is full of essendon supporters. needless to say they didnt survive the day. no problem.

i now find i have 3 left, found sitting in a cupboard.

im not trying to sell them thru bigfooty, but trying to see how much interest is in them. maybe do a swap for something of interest.

they are the originals, not reprints, they are a bit brown with age, as newspaper does, but theres no creases, rips or folded corners.

ok so ive sold the 1st one, to a young bloke keen to make a frame combining both this and the new one.

only 2 left.

Walking around the Gold Coast in my Premiership polo and getting asked "where did you get that from":D Had some time to kill b4 my plane so slipped up the streeet in Crow land. Wearing it again today, better wash it:eek: I think.

I've seen grown men wearing them all week.:p

I have a sherrin signed by the whole 2010 squad.

Anyone reckon they can give me an indication of how much it would be worth?

Re: The Stock Up Thread

Channel 7 didn't record the game in HD, so AFAIK it is impossible to relsease a HD (/blu ray) version of the replay.

That is extremely disappointing. A grand final and they don't record in HD are they serious!? I was holding out for the blu ray version. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: The Stock Up Thread

So far I've only got The Age and Herald Sun (with posters) and a standard Mark Knight poster but I'm looking at the following:

- Premiership polo shirt
- Glossy premiership poster from the Herald Sun
- The souvenir booklet from the Herald Sun
- The Victory Pack DVD (when it comes out)
- A framed Mark Knight poster

And I'll throw some more stuff on top of that. Not sure yet.

G'Day guys,

Firstly I would just like to say a G'day to all you Collingwood supporters. I'm back on Bigfooty after ~ 8 years in the wilderness. I'm very happy with the boys and their success, as I bet all of you are! Thought it was due time that i jump aboard again and start sharing my thoughts.

Secondly in terms of merchandise, so far I have .....

1. Framed WEG poster
2. The glossy poster from the Sun on Thursday
3. The team poster from the pies website
4. Premeir T shirt
5. Both road to the granny T's
6. Bumper stickers
7. Stubbie Holders
8. The glossy season mag
9. Premeirship pennant/flag
10. DVD's - Draw & replay

Now I must say u'm quite dissapointed with the AFL shop @ Knox, they really seem to be behind the 8 ball in terms of premiership merchandise. I was going to purchase the premiership jumper with or w/out the team on the back...or maybe just both, as well as the premiership scarf...however they will be in "next week". Any advice guys as to anywhere else locally I should look for these items?

Cheers

G'Day guys,

Firstly I would just like to say a G'day to all you Collingwood supporters. I'm back on Bigfooty after ~ 8 years in the wilderness. I'm very happy with the boys and their success, as I bet all of you are! Thought it was due time that i jump aboard again and start sharing my thoughts.

Secondly in terms of merchandise, so far I have .....

1. Framed WEG poster
2. The glossy poster from the Sun on Thursday
3. The team poster from the pies website
4. Premeir T shirt
5. Both road to the granny T's
6. Bumper stickers
7. Stubbie Holders
8. The glossy season mag
9. Premeirship pennant/flag
10. DVD's - Draw & replay

Now I must say u'm quite dissapointed with the AFL shop @ Knox, they really seem to be behind the 8 ball in terms of premiership merchandise. I was going to purchase the premiership jumper with or w/out the team on the back...or maybe just both, as well as the premiership scarf...however they will be in "next week". Any advice guys as to anywhere else locally I should look for these items?

Cheers
Try Southland mate, they should've ordered a whole heap of new stuff by now since i went there, hope you get what you want :thumbsu:

Haven't been able to get a Premiership gurnsey anywhere. Did anyone manage to get one from the Westpac Center? My Girlfriend works next door (at AAMI park) so I might get her to go buy me one if they have any in stock.

Haven't been able to get a Premiership gurnsey anywhere. Did anyone manage to get one from the Westpac Center? My Girlfriend works next door (at AAMI park) so I might get her to go buy me one if they have any in stock.

i couldnt find one anywhere nither. until i went to the westpac center that is:thumbsu:

I went out looking for some merch today, two closest afl shops near me were either in the city or elizabeth*shudder*.

Sadly dissapointed when I arrived at the eliz store, all they had were the polo's and they weren't expecting the other gear for another 3 weeks:eek:

Trekked into the city and they didn't have much else, god damn backwards state.

Anyway I purchased a WEG, souvenir mag and a couple of stubby holder(don't drink).

On order is the premiership guernsey, the finals dvd pack and a scarf for the missus.

Has anyone got a link of an official collage that will be released? I want to see one well in advance before I decide to fork out $300+ dollars for one.

i couldnt find one anywhere nither. until i went to the westpac center that is:thumbsu:

Cheers! She's not working again till later in the week. But it sounds like a plan! I'm down for the weekend as well, I should have bloody gone in while they were open this morning!

I heard a whole finals pack will come out after the melbourne cup, I'll be holding out for that.

I went to the knox shop and was disappointed, so I just ordered the top and scarf from the club least then they get the money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Stock Up Thread - Collingwood Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back