Votes: 10 29.4%
  • serial_thrilla & Tigerturbulance should rochambeau for him

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

if that's the case OOB want the fum half

Not a blur fan?

90s damon GIF

Well shit, why don’t we ALL just put fumbler on our lists? He’s managed to troll 2 clubs, why not the rest?
We might even name an award after him and make a badge…can you add it to your poll Bobbo?

Well s**t, why don’t we ALL just put fumbler on our lists? He’s managed to troll 2 clubs, why not the rest?
We might even name an award after him and make a badge…can you add it to your poll Bobbo?
OK done. Have allowed two (2) choices, so someone can vote on what to do with fumbler and also request for a badge to be franked.

Both of the clubs and also the player in question need to be deregistered until it is sorted out.

Either that or cut fumbler in half so both clubs can have him
The wisdom of Solomon

I think this crime is roughly as serious as those of the Bali 9.
I recommend that all players at both clubs receive the same penalty as them
We're making them all play for Carlton? Sounds fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth? Okay 😅
Which is this for those unclear: fumbler hasn't given us notice as he was advised to. Still a Dragon.

Which is this for those unclear: fumbler hasn't given us notice as he was advised to. Still a Dragon.
What did Turbo write to you and what was your reply? Word for word.

What did Turbo write to you and what was your reply? Word for word.
You really think my reply of thanks for the heads up is such a smoking gun? That was my reply from back in June when I still expected to hear from fumbler and also hadn't consorted with the LG. You know this.

You really think my reply of thanks for the heads up is such a smoking gun? That was my reply from back in June when I still expected to hear from fumbler and also hadn't consorted with the LG. You know this.
Is that word for word is it? Ok then....:$

Is that word for word is it? Ok then....:$
Sucks to lose another one? Happy now :$ Not sure why that makes a difference, it was on the assumption we would lose him, which didn't eventuate :) Last we heard from fumbles, he was a happy Dragon. Try and follow protocol OOBs pls.

Sucks to lose another one? Happy now :$ Not sure why that makes a difference, it was on the assumption we would lose him, which didn't eventuate :) Last we heard from fumbles, he was a happy Dragon. Try and follow protocol OOBs pls.

Happy in exile 🫢

The plot thickens
The OOBs are desperately hanging onto some initial candid words of "Thanks for the heads up. Sucks to lose to another one" but choosing to ignore the usual rules or subsequent events. The OOBs are snakes! But then this is in their name :think:

The OOBs are desperately hanging onto some initial candid words of "Thanks for the heads up. Sucks to lose to another one" but choosing to ignore the usual rules or subsequent events. The OOBs are snakes! But then this is in their name :think:
The message from Turbo was the opposite of snake like, it was total courtesy. But don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Sad that it can't be sorted out behind closed doors.

Bombers shattered right now as fumbles has achieved more s**t *ery in less than a week than they have in the last 3 seasons.
Can confirm we are proud of our new signing, the clever ****er has even avoided Banhammer while breaking all the rules.

Glad we asked him to be incognito while doing it. Got two clubs sucked in completely.

The Poll has spoken.
The poll is still speaking. And at the moment it's a tie between fumbler remaining at the Dragons and... Tarks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The Strange Case of Dr fumbler and Mr... Well, Also fumbler

Back