The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonso has handed in a transfer request.

We'll be lucky to finish in the top half if games where he was absent last season were any indication.

**** **** ****ity ****.

Oh but we've got ****ing Lucas ****ing Leiva don't we...

**** **** **** **** **** off.

Wouldn't trust Benitez to bring anyone decent in either.

Oh and **** you Xabi. You've royally ****ed us over here.

Still, match the valuation or no dice Madrid you bunch of corrupt **********s.

I wouldnt be too happy if I were you bourky, I know who I'd prefer playing over Gago and Alonso if I were a Barca fan.

so it'd be fair to say you're not happy about Xabi leaving Bus?

:p:D

Fair to say I'm ****ing mortified at the prospect of the season ahead without him.

Could be the most disjointed team in Premier League history. It's going to be awful. Wish the season was over already.

I wouldnt be too happy if I were you bourky, I know who I'd prefer playing over Gago and Alonso if I were a Barca fan.

I was watching the Madrid game the other night and boy will Alonso improve that team, it is quite scary in fact. The ball never got spread out to the wings, Robben and Ronaldo looked to come in to receive the ball. Once you put Alonso in, with his passing range, add Kaka, watch out.

Without Alonso that team would have been just as much of a rabble as it has been - just a more expensive rabble.

He'll hold it together and it'll work now.

It's disgrace that the player that will make it work is easily the cheapest of the quality stars they've brought in.

But hey, that's Liverpool FC for you. Incompetent and always helping other clubs achieve while we embrace our own failures. Wouldn't be surprised if we sold Torres to United for 20 quid. :rolleyes:

surely rafa wont spend the alonso money on cattermole and turner only?

sell lucas to his brazilian admirers, get cattermole as a direct replacement, inler to replace alonso and a striker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, i think i saw you on the news one night?

fritzel-sentenced.jpg

:D:thumbsu:

Alonso has handed in a transfer request.

We'll be lucky to finish in the top half if games where he was absent last season were any indication.

**** **** ****ity ****.

Oh but we've got ****ing Lucas ****ing Leiva don't we...

**** **** **** **** **** off.

Wouldn't trust Benitez to bring anyone decent in either.

Oh and **** you Xabi. You've royally ****ed us over here.

Still, match the valuation or no dice Madrid you bunch of corrupt **********s.

that's some funny shit. Yet very accurate. :D:thumbsu:

Liverpool seemed destined for their strongest crack in recent years at the EPL title and yet it seems to already be crumbling. Man Utd, despite the Ronaldo loss, must be laughing their arses off watching this unfold.

I was watching the Madrid game the other night and boy will Alonso improve that team, it is quite scary in fact. The ball never got spread out to the wings, Robben and Ronaldo looked to come in to receive the ball. Once you put Alonso in, with his passing range, add Kaka, watch out.

Despite what anyone may say about Perez and Real, it seems they have learnt one or two things..... I believe Perez said the other say that signing Alonso is 'fundamental' to this team they are assembling.....

He couldn't be more right. Ronaldo and Kaka might be the cream but Alonso may well end up their most important signing. He and Lass Diarra will form one hell of a partnership.

Well were officially screwed.

I hate Xabi Alonso. Hate him.

Thanks Xabi for leaving it until really late in the window so that whatever inferior replacement we bring in hasnt gotten to terms with the squad or how we play or our tactics. And thanks for being a dick and putting in a request so RM can get you on the cheap for what is now reported to be a paltry 25 ****ing million quid. 35-40 was more what we were looking for but thanks Alonso.

Oh and cheers for leaving us at just the right time to make sure that our strongest ever chance to win the league goes up in flames.

Xabi Alonso. I hate you. *

*all is forgiven if he doesnt actually leave....

We're only just about to hit half way of the official window. Plenty of time.

We're 3 weeks from kickoff - and have completed most of the pre-season. Pretty bloody hard to integrate a first choice central midfielder into the system in what would be 1-2 weeks.

Especially if it's this useless shithouse from Italy where they spend most of the time dicking about in midfield doing **** all.

Enjoy qualifying for the Champions League while we wallow in our own increasing irrelevance.

Despite what anyone may say about Perez and Real, it seems they have learnt one or two things..... I believe Perez said the other say that signing Alonso is 'fundamental' to this team they are assembling.....

He couldn't be more right. Ronaldo and Kaka might be the cream but Alonso may well end up their most important signing. He and Lass Diarra will form one hell of a partnership.

Which is why i think the Reds should stick to their guns and demand that 35-40 mill. Perez and Madrid know how crucial he is to their team, they would pay anything for him and wouldn't want him slipping through the cracks. They won't win anything without Alonso because their forward structure wouldn't function. I've seen them play 3 times (once live), there width and structure isn't there because they don't have that distributer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back