The 'Suppporters' Player Trading (Who'd you offer from your club and accept from others offers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Murphy is a pretty good player, but wouldn't consider it unless Spitta wanted to move West,- but in the end, Spitta's season last year was very good, and it's only now that his form has been a bit wayward.
Would want an upgrade of our 2nd rounder with your non-priority 2nd rounder.
Fair enough I guess but Freo won't be messing around with our picks this year. Would still love to get Swallow at Freo though.

Bret Thornton
Andrew Carrazzo
Brad Fisher
Nick Stevens
Brendan Fevola
Cameron Cloke
Kade Simpson
Andrew Bentick

Those bolded players won't be up for trade.

Thornton might be on the table but unless we get a generous deal, he won't go anywhere.

My List would be:
Carrazzo
Fisher
Houlihan
Hartlett
Cloke
Bentick
Thornton?

Not a very attractive list, might be able to get something decent for Fisher though.

I could see Bailey doing a deal if the right offer came along for:

Rivers
Davey
Sylvia
Bruce
Robertson

Especially Rivers and Davey, both players would attract alot of interest if became available, but it would have to be a pretty good offer.

I could see Bailey doing a deal if the right offer came along for:

Rivers
Davey
Sylvia
Bruce
Robertson

Especially Rivers and Davey, both players would attract alot of interest if became available, but it would have to be a pretty good offer.

I reckon you could get something for Jeff White, someone like St.Kilda would definately be interested in him for a year or two! Adelaide also need a ruckman...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'Suppporters' Player Trading (Who'd you offer from your club and accept from others offers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back