Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supposed to be, but I remember we pulled Sheather into from outside of the squad against GWS last year

Fairly sure we got permission exceptional circumstances

Back in the day we brought Paul Kelly outside the emergencies but were fined pretty sure on that

Rioli and Curtis Deboy are a scary combination. Gave GWS 3 corrupt goals against us then did exactly the same by gifting goals to the hawks to get them back in it.

I’m actually relieved Stevic is there to calm down the other clowns.

Least it’s not the quinella clowns of Gian and baldie

Like Fox in over Adams. Not looking too far ahead but if he didn't play tomorrow night and we win and play the cats in the GF, he would likely come in rusty and have to play on Cameron with no match under his belt.

On CET-AL00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m just nervous Horse will be brainless bringing Mills back in half cooked again

Anyone else starting to get a bit nervous or is it just me?

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We’ve got this.
Home game.
Extra rest.
Clear top team.
3 guns battling it out for the Brownlow.
Primed to break an 8 game losing streak.
Now as good a time as ever to blitz Port like we do to Geelong in 2016 prelim.

if there is even 1% doubt on Jmac, he must make way for Cleary to be sub.

Cleary’s pace and pressure as sub could be game changing.

Fox has to start so we have a more mobile defence and makes Florent less accountable.

Leaves only Jmac as a potential sub. Why bother with Jmac as sub if that’s the case.

All assuming they pick sub from the interchange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needless to say the three players who would want to perform:

1. Justin McInerney. I love the guy but FFS this is a finals campaign for a premiership, not the McInerney Recovery Program. We can't afford to have a "wait and see" approach with anyone as to whether they will perform or not.

2. Luke Parker. He is essentially the one who has pushed Adams out. He's not quick and done SFA tackling or pressure wise since returning, so as I said a few weeks ago, if he's not taking marks and kicking goals, he's not offering much.

3. Braeden Campbell. The positive is that he had a great performance as sub. The negative is that he had a great performance as sub. The more you are the sub, the closer you are to being dropped, so he's gotta keep delivering.

I would say that the three talls would want to perform, but I think there's more chance of Rihanna returning from the bathroom she said she was going to when we went on our date a few years ago than of Horse dropping one of the talls.

What's the go with Dixon? Was he injured leading up to the qualifying final against Geelong and is now fit again, or was he just shit?

What's the go with Dixon? Was he injured leading up to the qualifying final against Geelong and is now fit again, or was he just shit?

We should be thankful he’s cooked Marshall is a big loss imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back