Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there is even 1% doubt on Jmac, he must make way for Cleary to be sub.

Cleary’s pace and pressure as sub could be game changing.

Fox has to start so we have a more mobile defence and makes Florent less accountable.

Leaves only Jmac as a potential sub. Why bother with Jmac as sub if that’s the case.

All assuming they pick sub from the interchange.
The sub is usually picked from the interchange. Pretty certain it won't be McLean. 😉

Certainly can't complain with Fox coming in.
Hoping for Parker to be sub.

Was Adams an emergency in the QF? If so then grab the popcorn because there's something brewing behind the scenes.

Any guesses?
Not sure, but it will come out in the wash, after the season preferably. But we do know he threw the toys out of the pram last year when he was injured and not getting a game in the GF.
Now he isn't injured, plays most of the season and gets dropped for the first final. Then an injury happens in said final and doesn't come in.
He would be...upset to say the least because he knows there will need to be a specific situation for him to come back into the team if the Swans get up.

I don't want it to be it was him that leaked the team and the Swans have found out about it and have taken him off the emergency list because of it.

Not sure, but it will come out in the wash, after the season preferably. But we do know he threw the toys out of the pram last year when he was injured and not getting a game in the GF.
Now he isn't injured, plays most of the season and gets dropped for the first final. Then an injury happens in said final and doesn't come in.
He would be...upset to say the least because he knows there will need to be a specific situation for him to come back into the team if the Swans get up.

I don't want it to be it was him that leaked the team and the Swans have found out about it and have taken him off the emergency list because of it.
If it's something along those lines it's going to be a very long two years in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s everyone’s tip for sub ?

Jmac- makes no sense but was the plan in the QF. Most likely option.
Campbell- crazy stupid if that’s the call. Man’s form guide is off the charts - happily take 2 quarters of the QF - must start.
Fox - dumb call structurally, he must start in defence so Blakey and florent can fire.
Parker - doubt it.
Cleary - only in my dreams
Adams - name your price

Thoughts ?

Campbell- crazy stupid if that’s the call. Man’s form guide is off the charts - happily take 2 quarters of the QF - must start.
Fox - dumb call structurally, he must start in defence so Blakey and florent can fire.
Parker - doubt it.
Adams - name your price

Thoughts ?

No one not on that list is sub

Parker - doubt it.
Adams - name your price

Thoughts ?
Grundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back