Starchild > You
Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades
The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 5 - Franky by Himself
In the next episode of the podcast, Millky95 isn't joined by scheduled guests, but has the company of Frankston Rover , The Filth Wizard and the ever punctual, Quivorir to discuss a simemr's error and look a head to finals.

Listen at:
https://soundcloud.com/bigfooty-sfa

^SoundCloud link should be here, maybe.

On iTunes at some point

Wanna be on the podcast? Wanna ask our next panels a question? Express your interest here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...nterest-requests-and-talkback-thread.1138746/

I've had about ten consecutive podcast mentions. The establishment just can't get enough of me eh? I just might be the most relevant poster on the league, I truly represent the common man. One day I just might call upon the large following I have amassed, then the establishment will see.

I've had about ten consecutive podcast mentions. The establishment just can't get enough of me eh? I just might be the most relevant poster on the league, I truly represent the common man. One day I just might call upon the large following I have amassed, then the establishment will see.

did I get a mention?

did I get a mention?
After reviewing the transcript I wrote myself, I can confirm that you did.

However, since I am an arseh*le I won't tell you when or what it was about.

After reviewing the transcript I wrote myself, I can confirm that you did.

However, since I am an arseh*le I won't tell you when or what it was about.

Did blacky smells get a mention?

Did blacky smells get a mention?
I can neither confirm nor deny the alias "Blacky smells" was mentioned during the question segment.

Something tells me it was though.

I can neither confirm nor deny the alias "Blacky smells" was mentioned during the question segment.

Something tells me it was though.
That's a half truth!
main-qimg-be2f6dec59d7fb6d52d3aa55bc7f3040

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back