Event The Sweet Olympic Games II - Sign-ups are closed

Remove this Banner Ad

When’s sign up need to be done by?

Can have a review of the thread over the weekend?

Otherwise spin that wheel.
For the month of June, posters are encouraged to nominate themselves to compete in each of these events.
A.K.A. Deadline day is June 30th. You're the only one signed-up for the Dragons so far, so you'll have free reign to sign your teammates up to whatever events.
Didn't Footypie32 already give you a list of our players?
Yes, Footypie32 did give me a list of Gold City participants. I am asking if there'll be more to the list of Gold City participants.
Yep, there'll be more. I'll do you up a Gumbies summary table in the next 10 days, if ok?
You have 18 days until deadline, so it should be all good.

Yes, @Footypie32 did give me a list of Gold City participants. I am asking if there'll be more to the list of Gold City participants.

Yes.

I also nominate nahnah for Synchronised Diving and Breaking, because I want to see him do that thing with the broom from Breakdancing.

I nominate newbies manicpie Mr Cheese and veteran Smartys Power for the 3x3 Basketball

Lastly I will nominate Zevon for Skateboarding, Ulahoopski for Taekwondo and the pair of them for the Table Tennis

Pretty fine looking team we have coming together too, I can see us topping the Medal tally again
Participation medals don’t count.

Nice try though

In fact, @Cadsky @Falconista @Mobbs @PhenomenalV1 @DenieD the Old Boys, Hawks and Demons have given me a list of competitors for their sides, shall I expect to see more of those from you guys in the coming weeks?
I am working on putting together the 'Wonders Olympic Committee' and will hopefully have something for you in the coming days

Attachments

• The_Ultimate_Brian_Scalabrine_Highlight_Video.mp4
    350.3 KB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm that T2B_ is joining the Vamps squad for the Olympics, possibly Supersuns too.
Black And White Vampire GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back