Event The Sweet Olympic Games II - Sign-ups are closed

Remove this Banner Ad

FootyGuy13
I have removed Fleabane as requested and replaced with the following Awesome OOB Athletes

Highjump - King Tenz
Basketball - Irish BlueBagger
Equestrian jumping - mrs Turbo
Gym -trampoline - thewizardmelon
Gym rhythmic - tigerland_1720

So our Team representatives look like this...

View attachment 2011053

FootyGuy13
Would you prefer me to resend the changes due to Fleabane, in YOUR format? Most happy to if it makes life easier for you...
Basketball cool i'll be the Irish Michael Jordan so! :D

I'm down for canoeing as well i see. I did a bit of that (well it was kayaking to be more accurate) during a school outing to an outdoor activity centre before.

This was over twenty years ago though, but some experience in this is better than none!:laughv1: I'm just looking forward to flying the flag for the OOB's and Ireland.:D

Last edited:
FootyGuy13 the full Delons Olympic Squad
DisciplineSportMinimumMaximumSigned Up
Aquatics100 metres freestyle12sausagerollBluelegs
AquaticsDiving Synchronized 10 m platform22santeScythe94
AquaticsTeam Artistic Swimming33WoshmoginieGralin
Aquatics4 x 100 metres freestyle44moginiecartwrightScythe94cooney
ArcheryIndividual13WoshcartwrightBluelegs
AthleticsHigh Jump12santeVan_Dyke
AthleticsJavelin12Scyth94cartwright
Athletics100 metres13santesausagerollVan_Dyke
AthleticsLong Jump13santecooneyVan_Dyke
AthleticsMarathon13Gralinsantesausageroll
Athletics4 × 100 metres relay44santeWoshGralinBluelegs
Basketball3x333santecooneysausageroll
BreakingB-Person12cats2riseVan_Dyke
CanoeingSlalom C-111Scythe
CyclingBMX race13moginieDEROjmoo wan
CyclingTeam Pursuit44Scythe94cooneyBluelegssausageroll
CyclingRoad race15Scythe94cooneyBluelegssausagerollHate
EquestrianJumping13WoshmoginieGralin
FencingÉpée13WoshScythe94Bluelegs
GolfIndividual12yakkerPMBangers
GymnasticsTrampoline12santecartwright
GymnasticsRhythmic12moginiejmoo wan
GymnasticsArtistic15DEROjmoo wanHeadlessmanangatangcats2rise
Modern PentathlonIndividual12WoshScythe94
RowingCoxless four44WoshcartwrightcooneyDemonJim
SailingLaser11Gralin
Shooting25 metre rapid fire pistol12WoshGralin
SkateboardingPark13moginieHatePMBangers
Sport ClimbingSpeed12TruetigerBluelegs
SurfingShortboard12Scythe94PMBangers
Table TennisDoubles22HeadlessBluelegs
Taekwondo+80kg11cooney
TennisSingles14manangatangsausagerollVan_Dykecartwright
TriathlonIndividual12moginiesausageroll
VolleyballBeach Volleyball24HatecartwrightScythe94cooney
Weightlifting+102kg11Hate
So you have Scythe94 down for the Diving, 4x100 Freestyle, Javelin, Canoeing, Track Cycling, Road Cycling, Fencing, Modern Pentathlon, Surfing and Beach Volleyball. Which exceeds the 8 events maximum per person by 2.

I also see that you've named Headless in the Artistic Gymnastics. While I'll accept the Table Tennis sign-up on the same basis as MWPP/Chipmunk, you'll have to find someone else for the Artistic Gymnastics event since Headless is representing the Little Fishies for his events.

Speaking of which...
FootyGuy13 I will be competing under the Little Fishies banner, alongside my good friend Headless.

View attachment 2008449

Please sign me up for the following aquatic events:
  • 100 m freestyle.
  • Diving Synchronized 10 m platform.
  • Slalom C-1 canoeing.
  • Laser sailing.
  • Surfing.
  • Triathlon.
Depending on other Fishy entries I may also add myself to the team events.
Only one person per team can go into the Canoeing. Same with the Sailing. So you'll have to decide which of you does the former while the other does the latter.

BTW, you know Modern Pentathlon also has swimming in it.

So you have Scythe94 down for the Diving, 4x100 Freestyle, Javelin, Canoeing, Track Cycling, Road Cycling, Fencing, Modern Pentathlon, Surfing and Beach Volleyball. Which exceeds the 8 events maximum per person by 2.
found the issue with my counting on that will get it sorted
I also see that you've named Headless in the Artistic Gymnastics. While I'll accept the Table Tennis sign-up on the same basis as MWPP/Chipmunk, you'll have to find someone else for the Artistic Gymnastics event since Headless is representing the Little Fishies for his events.
will do
Speaking of which...

Only one person per team can go into the Canoeing. Same with the Sailing. So you'll have to decide which of you does the former while the other does the latter.

BTW, you know Modern Pentathlon also has swimming in it.

1717891674121.png

With our latest signing for S38 the East Side Hawks have now submitted a
Football Team into the Sweet Olympic Games II

Team : Tarkyn_24, Strigoi, Loonerty, TY24 & SM

FootyGuy13 ESH's Olympic Team has been updated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, aside from ethical issues, I imagine cross team entries may not be allowed haha

Also sorry that Chess isn’t an option but surely you’ll be /in for the marathon at the very least

A table tennis match against por_please_ya and Tarkyn_24 would be fun too if they’re game
Chipmunk turns out por_please_ya was too scared to take us on but at least Strigoi is up to the challenge

Chipmunk turns out por_please_ya was too scared to take us on but at least Strigoi is up to the challenge
excited top gun GIF

A steady stream of sign-ups so far, very good to see. I have some questions, so I might tag some people.

Kilroy Will you and/or other Bombers be joining in? Seeing Grav be Baghdad's first Olympian has me excited to see more.

Barrybran I've been hearing rumours and I'd like to know if you're representing the Gumbies in this.

DragoDelph Will you be looking after which Dragons will be in what events? Or do I ask Greenery about that?

In fact, Cadsky Falconista Mobbs PhenomenalV1 DenieD the Old Boys, Hawks and Demons have given me a list of competitors for their sides, shall I expect to see more of those from you guys in the coming weeks?

A steady stream of sign-ups so far, very good to see. I have some questions, so I might tag some people.

Kilroy Will you and/or other Bombers be joining in? Seeing Grav be Baghdad's first Olympian has me excited to see more.

Barrybran I've been hearing rumours and I'd like to know if you're representing the Gumbies in this.

DragoDelph Will you be looking after which Dragons will be in what events? Or do I ask Greenery about that?

In fact, Cadsky Falconista Mobbs PhenomenalV1 DenieD the Old Boys, Hawks and Demons have given me a list of competitors for their sides, shall I expect to see more of those from you guys in the coming weeks?
When’s sign up need to be done by?

Can have a review of the thread over the weekend?

Otherwise spin that wheel.

I'm sorry. You've been hearing what now? Ruour on the street is that the Furies asked me to be their flag bearer but unlike Geena Davis, I will be wearing blue when I shoot my arrows.

Pennsylvania Vampires Olympic Teams

Current Squad

PhenomenalV1, Millky95, Senor M, Chipmunk, T2B_, Supersuns, Bradesmaen

Team Captain

PhenomenalV1

Flag Bearer

Millky95

Team Events
DisciplineEventCompetitors
AquaticsDiving: Synchronized 10m PlatformT2B_, Supersuns
AquaticsTeam Artistic SwimmingT2B_, Supersuns, Bradesmaen
Aquatics4 x 100 metres freestylePhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk
Athletics4 × 100 metres relayPhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk
Basketball3x3PhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95
CyclingTeam PursuitPhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk
RowingCoxless FoursPhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk
Table TennisDoublesChipmunk (with MWPP of the Las Vegas Bears)
VolleyballBeach VolleyballMillky95, Senor M

Solo Events
Aquatics100m FreestyleT2B_
ArcheryIndividualSenor M
Athletics100 metresT2B_
AthleticsJavelinSupersuns
AthleticsHigh JumpBradesmaen
AthleticsMarathonPhenomenalV1
BreakingB-PersonBradesmaen
CanoeingSlalom C-1Bradesmaen
CyclingBMX raceSupersuns
CyclingRoad RaceSupersuns
EquestrianJumpingBradesmaen
FencingÉpéeMillky95
GolfIndividualSupersuns
GymnasticsRhythmicChipmunk
GymnasticsArtisticT2B_
Modern PentathlonIndividualPhenomenalV1
SailingLaserBradesmaen
Shooting25 Metre Rapid PistolMillky95
SkateboardingParkT2B_
Sport ClimbingSpeedBradesmaen
SurfingShortboardBradesmaen
Taekwondo+80kgChipmunk
TennisSinglesPhenomenalV1, Senor M, T2B_, Chipmunk
TriathlonIndividualT2B_, Supersuns
Weightlifting
+102kgSupersuns

Team Extras
Basketball5x5PhenomenalV1 (captain), Senor M, Millky95, T2B_, Supersuns
Football5x5Chipmunk (captain), Supersuns, Millky95, T2B_, Senor M (goalkeeper)
RugbySevensPhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk, T2B_, Supersuns, Bradesmaen
VolleyballIndoorPhenomenalV1 (captain), Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk, T2B_, Supersuns

I'd like to put out a open call to Restricted Free Agent to see if he's interested in joining the Vamps Olympic Team so that we can do Baseball, as long as we find someone else.​

Last edited:

Didn't Footypie32 already give you a list of our players?

Yes. royboy2 is managing our Sweetpics team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back