Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me, I'm in all of these events. FootyGuy13, are there any provisions for an oxygen tent to follow me at all times on the 11th?
Don't worry, FootyGuy13 will drive you around to all your events on time while you get some much needed rest and recovery, might be a bumpy time on some of the roads though ;)

Driving Drive By GIF by Beeld & Geluid

Opening Ceremony New

Time to kick off the event

THE SWEET OLYMPIAD OF SEASON 38

1722016267828.png

Thank You for the 254 people from the 15 teams that either put their name up or got their hand put up. I'm sure there'll be plenty of banter over the coming days, if not well I'm sure there'll be other people interested to see who'll be the fastest, go the highest and finish the strongest. Will the teams who filled every available spot sweep the medals, or will one the smaller teams show that quality is better than quantity. There's only 1 way to find out!​

The Teams New
For those who need a reminder as to who the teams are we have the...

1280px-Individual_Neutral_Athletes_at_the_2024_Summer_Olympics_Flag.svg.png

Individual Neutral Athlete (Athlète Individuels Neutres)
Barrybran

BOM.png
Baghdad Bombers (Bombardiers de Bagdad)
Grav, iDon, Jabba73, snozulu, SaintsSeptember, VainGlorious, Kilroy, YeoGabbaGabba, The Sultan, Footy Is The Win, BLUEALLTHRU, MayTheNorthBeWithU, Bovo, HaroLad, tomjoad, MITS, sunny3193, PetWussy, KohPhi, norway blue, JustaBattler, Pugsley, Osc1, kickthething, ArdentEagle, gab213, CursingFijian

FUR.png
Fighting Furies (Combattre les Furies)
James Colorado, Fridgey, Pickitt, Silky23, Frederico_WA, tigland, krided, Feraligatr, Sab22, Shuey, Chronz, crazywildhorse, JyeDye, Frothies Mcveigh, ShaunDuggan, Edmund Hunt, Toump, Rioli8217, The Cryptkeeper, Grockadoc, rfctigerarmy, SplintWhisky

MBD.png
Mount Buller Demons (Démons du Mont Buller)
Wosh, moginie, sante, Gralin, cartwright, cooney, DemonJim, Bluelegs, sausageroll, Scythe94, Van_Dyke, cats2rise, DERO, jmoo wan, Hate, Yakker, PMBangers, manangatang, Truetiger

DRA.png
Dragons FFC (CFF des Dragons)
DragoDelph, Bonz, Blaze Storm, Chief, Purple Jess, Ljp86, Drizzy, Hatchy1992, Pie 4 Life, Greenery, Ligma, DJ75, Ge3ks, freo84, Knifey Spoony

ESH.png
East Side Hawks (Faucons du Côté Est)
Riviat, eth-dog, Strigoi, Tarkyn_24, Giant Strides, Loonerty, boncer34, akkaps, vanders, Zoops, TY24, Itsmyshow, The Blue Weirdo, por_please_ya, The Majestic, Biggie, Drunkgoliath, larrikin, Shermy, jackenny, Tadpole, Callums_Guns, A Bit Dusty, MP_, reggie, SM, RU_

CIW.png
Coney Island Warriors (Guerriers de Coney Island)
spudmaster, TheInjuryFactory, Mofra, Dinsdale, The Filth Wizard, Tonga Bob, pantskyle, Ocha905, Purple7x08_24, FootyGuy13, Freofalcon, Piggy Smalls

GUM.png
Gumbies FFC (CFF de Gumbies)
Falconista, cats_09, beez, GWS Goose, Chat Pile, Brick Loosener, BlueE, bone2468, CatToTheFuture, StFly, Dory_77, Supercheapgiants, ossie_21, Mop, rye, Aucklander, HotPiesWithSauce, Tigerlaird, NSWCROW, eDPS, Jeremias, EagleOz, DinoSoar, saintkildaman, Ned Ryerson

WCW.png
West Coast Wonders (Merveilles de la Côte Ouest)
DenieD, Pamcake1, croweater 41, HARPSichord, Grand Uncle Horace, BallaratBulldog, AnUltimateRessie, dogs105, Cubs2Lions, BigChippa52, BFew

LVB.png
Las Vegas Bears (Ours de Las Vegas)
MWPP, Dingster, JoshWoodenSpoon, Tandy, Cap, Grin, JoseMourinho, CountryLad, I Dont Care, Electronic_Renaissance, Test Tickle, Matera92, RonnieRaven, Art Vandelay_, SSSSSS, RookiePick, Shadow Man, MrsBlueSky, Muddiemoose, guero, tony, Tommycash, kane249, Jezmiester40

FIS.png
Little Fishies (Petits Poissons)
serial_thrilla, Headless

SCS.png
Sin City Swamprats (Rats des Marais de la Ville du Péché)
RPCB, damicky, ant555, paraaaa, Jewelsbon, GremioPower, sataris, jackster83, spookism, okeydoke7, HirdsTheWord, Firestarter, Ticky009, Rodney Dangerfield, GotTheGoodes, Ant Bear, edgie, BloodSwan, Quadzilla, Power Raid, philreich, Shuestar13, Raz

GCR.png
Gold City Royals (Royals de la Ville d'Or)
Footypie32, Brenton Davy, grumbleguts, Cadsky, GreyCrow, Nothing, nahnah, manicpie, Mr Cheese, Smartys Power, Zevon, Ulahoopski

ROY.png
Roys FFC (CFF de Roys)
TheGoatBaron, Mobbs, tigs2010, Mooch, JackNah_8, royboy2, Eat Fresh, Ed_Gein, DERRINALPHIL, fitzroybowiedog, Phar Ace, 3KZ is Football

VAM.png
Pennsylvania Vampires (Vampires de Pennsylvanie)
PhenomenalV1, Senor M, Millky95, Chipmunk, T2B_, Supersuns, Bradesmaen

OOB.png
Ophidian Old Boys (Vieux Garçons Ophidiens)
Braklet, myblueroan, Robertio, thewizardmelon, Tigerturbulance, Mrs Turbo, King Tenz, Juddgement Day, U2tigers, tigerland_1720, BRAB, DemurePrincess, kenneyswarriors, Irish Bluebagger, Harvey Manfrenjensenden

All artwork was stolen

Time to kick off the event

THE SWEET OLYMPIAD OF SEASON 38

View attachment 2059975

Thank You for the 254 people from the 15 teams that either put their name up or got their hand put up. I'm sure there'll be plenty of banter over the coming days, if not well I'm sure there'll be other people interested to see who'll be the fastest, go the highest and finish the strongest. Will the teams who filled every available spot sweep the medals, or will one the smaller teams show that quality is better than quantity. There's only 1 way to find out!​
Was a proud moment as Spotswood's Chancellor to lead the Ophidian Old Boys out for our first Olympic Games appearance

olympics.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to all the Wonders that opted into this one 🤝

Up wonders
Woke up way too early at 4am today, and would have been in this thread earlier today had I kept track of when everything kicked off.

Subconsciously must have woken up then because of the Sweet Olympic Games II Opening ceremony.

The Sweet Olympic Games beds were way too hard last night.
How was I expected to invite anybody back to my place for a coffee last night with a bed like that!

No Wonder I woke up 4am!

View attachment 2060294
A great Alice Cooper song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back