Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder its pinching.
Is it multi-purpose?

Please don't demonstrate in here though.
Puppy Love Dogs GIF by MyMorningDog

A great Alice Cooper song.
I was thinking of posting it along with my bed of nails post in here, but seeing as how Wonders are playing with the Demons tomorrow, didn't want to post anything too demonic that might suggest my allegiances were misplaced.

At least i have a few days left to put the last bit of polish on my skateboard routine.
Record crowds expected at the Sweet Olympics this year

IMG_4323.jpeg

The atmosphere is electric

IMG_4318.jpeg

Warming up for the swimming events

IMG_4325.jpeg

Skateboarding on the big stage this time

IMG_4321.jpeg

Beach volleyball is always popular

IMG_4320.jpeg

The gymnastics will be a feature early

#nightwatch

The Sweet Olympic Games beds were way too hard last night.
How was I expected to invite anybody back to my place for a coffee last night with a bed like that!

No Wonder I woke up 4am!

View attachment 2060294

That bed was designed to pop the condoms

Has BLUEALLTHRU been teaching you mate?

He's my mentor, like the old Chinese guy who taught kung fu kid. Though i'm getting a bit suspicious, after i painted his fence he got me painting all his mates fences, and they've all been giving him slabs, and all that painting isn't improving my swimming or skateboarding.

Record crowds expected at the Sweet Olympics this year
I can confirm that all of the officials and ground/gate staff at the venue absolutely must have their 5K video and audio record bodycams turned on, all of the time, when on Call of Duty.

That bed was designed to pop the condoms
If rats breed anything like mice, your room-mate is not going to be getting much sleep this next few weeks.

I hope they are not scared of bangs in the day or night.

Who are you rooming with?

Cat Lady No GIF by Red and Howling

A great Alice Cooper song.

I was thinking of posting it along with my bed of nails post in here, but seeing as how Wonders are playing with the Demons tomorrow, didn't want to post anything too demonic that might suggest my allegiances were misplaced.
I'm not sure that there's anything "demonic" about lyrics such as; "I'll drive you like a hammer on a bed of nails......"

EDIT: Leave it Pugsley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 world records in the making their.
One of them for the biggest fish ever to be seen in an olympic pool during a live event.

Looks like the fish is going to get disqualified for straying from his lane 🤣

Rugby 7s New
Rugby_sevens_pictogram.svg.png
Fun Fact: Before the Qlympics started, most of the teams were already eliminated. What sick freak thought that one up?

Anyway, the first event to win is a team game. So while there are medals up for grabs, no one gets anything for their individual record. How do you get the medal, you ask? Well, I roll 2 6-sided dice 7 times for each half of rugby, the better the roll, the more likely the team is to score.

The ground is set for the T20 version of Rugby, let's see who the teams are playing and let's get this going.​
Group AGroup BGroup C
Mount BullerGold CitySin City
OphidianVampiresConey Island
East SideLas VegasWest Coast
GumbiesDragonsBaghdad
FightingRoys

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back