Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching as many equestrian shows as I can on YouTube, to get the Bombers Edge 😱

Leave it Pugsley

Oh good...good!
You keep watching that.

WIll you attach those rockers to your feet with super glue?

OOB near the top of a ladder? No surprise. Although who thought a melon could swim fast? I’ve got no ****ing arms or legs you idiots
Not looking for excuses Melon… we want medals!! 🥇

Rowing New
450px-Rowing_pictogram.svg.png
Fun Fact: This is one of the few sports where New Zealand has out-medaled Australia.

Once described as the sport for those who like sitting on their bums and going backwards, rowing is most well-known for the Oarsome Foursome who helped Australia to many medals in the 90s. When I say many, I mean 2.

Who will be the Oarsome Foursome of Sweet? Better question, who is doing the rowing in Sweet? Seriously, who's in the event?

1722508891157.png

We have 2 Heats, then a Repechage and then we have the Final.​

East Side and Coney Island are the first teams to make it through to the final, the Vampires, Demons and Swamprats will have to go through the Repechage and Ophidian has been eliminated.

East Side
5:42.56​
Coney Island
5:50.42​
Vampires
6:09.75​
Mount Buller
6:12.17​
Sin City
6:20.22​
Ophidian
6:23.44​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East Side and Coney Island are the first teams to make it through to the final, the Vampires, Demons and Swamprats will have to go through the Repechage and Ophidian has been eliminated.

East Side
5:42.56​
Coney Island
Vampires
6:09.75​
Mount Buller
Sin City
6:20.22​
Ophidian
6:23.44​
I did wonder about my presence hampering the team somewhat.😄

View attachment 2065548
Fun Fact: This is one of the few sports where New Zealand has out-medaled Australia.

Once described as the sport for those who like sitting on their bums and going backwards, rowing is most well-known for the Oarsome Foursome who helped Australia to many medals in the 90s. When I say many, I mean 2.

Who will be the Oarsome Foursome of Sweet? Better question, who is doing the rowing in Sweet? Seriously, who's in the event?

View attachment 2065552

We have 2 Heats, then a Repechage and then we have the Final.​

Any Sally's competing today...

Semi-Final sees Fighting and West Coast make it to the Final, the Roys, Bombers and Gumbies will go to the Repechage and we say goodbye to the Dragons and Bears teams.

Fighting
5:44.78​
West Coast
5:50.90​
Roys
5:52.14​
Baghdad
5:59.28​
Gumbies
6:06.13​
Dragons
Las Vegas
6:20.63​

Semi-Final sees Fighting and West Coast make it to the Final, the Roys, Bombers and Gumbies will go to the Repechage and we say goodbye to the Dragons and Bears teams.

Fighting
5:44.78​
West Coast
Roys
5:52.14​
Baghdad
5:59.28​
Gumbies
6:06.13​
Dragons
Las Vegas
6:20.63​

Carna Baghdad!!!!

We have the Repechage and while the Gumbies have cruised into the final with that performance, it came down to the wire between the Vampires and the Roys for the last spot. The Vampires got through but only by 0.48 seconds.

Gumbies
5:37.64​
Vampires
Roys
Baghdad
6:06.64​
Mount Buller
6:12.86​
Sin City
6:13.78​

Get to the bloody equestrian event, I’ve been training the house down & been instructed not drink any alcohol before the event…..

What the, where did this video come from? I have never knowingly imbibed of any alcohol,
I think my water’s been spiked 🥴

IMG_8890.gif

Last edited:
Get to the bloody equestrian event, I’ve been trying the house down & been instructed not drink any alcohol before the event…..

What the, where did this video come from? I have never knowingly imbibed of any alcohol,

View attachment 2065599
What’s ya horses name? Woody?

Get to the bloody equestrian event, I’ve been trying the house down & been instructed not drink any alcohol before the event…..

View attachment 2065599
If only I had a schedule which detailed what days the events will happen.

View attachment 2065599

It's the supplements from the team coach.

Alright, we have the teams for the Rowing Final so let's get this started. West Coast has an early lead on everyone, Coney Island only just holds second place in front of the pack, plenty of time for positions to change.

400m
-------Vampires
----Coney Island
-----East Side
-----Gumbies
West Coast
-------Fighting

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back