Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

I have some more proofing overnight for tomorrow šŸ™‚
Kid finished the loaf making lunch for tomorrow and I can't be bothered getting more tonight

FG13 is getting all the updated lists to me tonight, heā€™s still working on some of the team ones so please be patient and I'll get them out straight away as I get them ā˜ŗļø
DPā€™s medal is fixed :gold
Hopefully thar doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m getting goosed again? šŸ„“

Okie dokie! FootyBot13 Gralin and all powers that be!!!

I AM FORMERLY PROTESTING THESE RACE RESULTS

Where is my gold medal and whose neck is it around bc itā€™s not around mine?

It seems that everyone has been dished out their gold medal except me or maybe someone accepted mine as theirs!! šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Either way!! I WANT MY GOLD MEDAL!!!!
Yeah sorry, when I gave the list to Wosh, I read the Sailing results using my FootyGuy13 account which uses Dark Mode when I should've used my FootyBot13 account which uses Light Mode.

Game starts and the Gumbies start it off by converting a try the moment they get control of the ball. The Dragons respond by getting 2 tries of their own but can't convert either of them. The Dragons enter the half-time break 10-7 but you'd want to kick straight.

2nd half starts and the Gumbies convert a try, they're up 14-10. The Dragons finally convert try of their own, Dragons lead by 3 again. The Gumbies answer with another converted try, both teams are just attacking the rugby and the scores are 21-17 the Gumbies way.

The Gumbies do some defensive work but the Dragons refuse to cough up the ball, the clock is ticking down, something has to give. Dragons give it one more push, they get through, score the try and get the conversion. Everyone is spend at this point, the whistle goes and the Dragons get the first Gold Medal of the Games, beating the Gumbies in the Rugby 7s final 24 to 21.

Congrats to DragoDelph Greenery Bonz Ligma Pie 4 Life Ljp86 Drizzy on this victory.
Rugby done

Hey, I just got awarded a gold medal!
Must have been for breakdancing, when I was writhing around on the floor in pain after a particularly painful bruise on my big toe from kicking the cat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back