No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I saw it. I also read an article a few days ago where the writer said he gets booed because he acts like a pillock.

Personally I'm indigenous and racism is a serious issue. But to me, booing a player isn't racism. There are plenty of non-indigenous players who get booed.

I love what he's trying to achieve BUT I think he's doing a terrible job of it. I agree with him that we need to do a better job of recognising the indigenous as the first people in Australia. Calling Australia Day "Invasion Day" is not going to achieve that. Speaking negatively about one culture isn't going to fix the divide between the two.

Then you've got all the on-field shit to go with it. It's quite easy to see why he gets booed. Then complaining that you get booed just means more people are going to do it because they feel it's putting you off your game.

Calling people "racists" for booing a player, does nothing to prevent racism imo and just turns people's backs up at what should be a serious issue.

Holy shit I never ever picked you as a guy who could write 5 paragraphs without trolling, making a joke or being sarcastic.

If he bolted for the crowd and did something other than a war dance you don't think he'd have been booed for it? Of course he would.

Personally thought it was great he did it but it was always going to fire the crowd up.

I have no problem with the dance, my problem with it was that it was directed straight at the Carlton fans. He had a whole crowd to do it towards and he comes out says it wasn't directed at anyone but some how magically it was straight at the one bay of carlton fans. Of course people were going to be incited and its not their responsibility to understand his culture/intentions or whatever he said, when its directed in such a way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't she go to Carlton or Essendon and therefore drop to a 6 or 7 though?

Should have got a few future first rounders for her

Think you forgot the "-"

Didn't she go to Carlton or Essendon and therefore drop to a 6 or 7 though?

Should have got a few future first rounders for her
I made that up :D

Anyone get the update for win 10?
I've been on the beta on an old computer, its pretty rock solid but a few little bugs that still need to be fixed.
Just little finishing touches to the browser and things like that. If you are on Windows 8 on a desktop, laptop or convertible device then I'd recommend it pretty much straight away. If on a tablet/something used mostly with touch or Windows 7 system that is running fine for you, then I'd probably wait a month or two, or until the Redstone update in October as this will let everyone else get the testing done and they'll have some of the missing features like browser plugins and Skype integration.

Though if you want to stream Xbox games to your PC or get DirectX 12 for gaming then that's a key reason to make the upgrade straight away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back