No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No update yet :(
I had this problem. When you open win update > view update history it might say upgrade to windows 10 failed, if it does:

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.
2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch, hopefully without flaws this time.

Should be there after that. Worked for me.

I had this problem. When you open win update > view update history it might say upgrade to windows 10 failed, if it does:

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.
2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch, hopefully without flaws this time.

Should be there after that. Worked for me.
I checked my update status and it said I'm not eligible yet :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a joke when people are labelling someone a racist just because they boo a flog

Apparently their individual motivations or reasons for doing it are irrelevant, you're a racist

I'm not a booer at the footy, but this kind PC over correction of labelling people racist just "coz" is a joke

Low testosterone cuckold social justice warriors are the problem. In the past you would just laugh at them and spit on them for being such tepid weak human beings, but now they have an anonymous voice over the Internet, and you can't just call them out directly on their cuckoldness.

That thread about us contending next year on the main board, dear lord. So much hate. Why do people even bother posting there?

I feed off their jealously. You have no idea how satisfying it is to have a bunch of deluded Veruca supporters all unanimously agree that they are closer to a flag than Richmond, talking about how they're going to finish top 4 this year, and then have their team collapse into a bottom 4 rabble. Watching them all go silent is just too funny.

You have no idea how funny it is to have a bunch of Carlton supporters claim they are closer to a flag than Richmond on the morning before we humiliated Freo on their home deck, and then stick to their guns even after we smashed the unbeaten ladder leader. Even after we rolled Sydney they were still adamant that they were closer because unlike Richmond they have "accepted that they are shit" and have started rebuilding already (even though their best 22 has been older than ours).

It's so funny to watch Collingwood supporters declare themselves the best young team, talk about top 4 finishes and how they're gunning for a flag in 2017, only to watch them drop 5 and a row and drop to 11th on the ladder.

So many lols to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back