No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps the local rabbi could have been of assistance in this case...? (edit: "Just a little bit off the top please ... oh, no, bugger it ... short back and sides please.")

I got the next 2 days off, getting all my wisdom teeth out

If I die, I'll haunt every team Richmond play against and get us the grand final win this year, think of me
I had all of them out about 15 years ago. The bottom 2 had come out, one was already rotten. The top 2 had fully formed inside my gum, sideways. :drunk:

What was Basil Fawlty doing as a goal umpire?

And had to laugh, Maddon's mark was friken awesome but Goef Rains won mark of the year but.... Jack Dyer was the judge :)
Hahahah that was funny about Dyer. The Madden mark was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey RichoLedio, my missus has a shift at the vet today and left 45 minutes ago so I heated up 2 of those I&G microwave burgers with bacon for breakfast. Going to eat them in bed with the cat while I cry for being a fat campaigner now :cry::D
Burgers for breakfast? :drunk:

Your Dr must love reading your cholesterol

I just recently had a whole battery of blood tests for everything from cholesterol to liver function etc. After what I told the doc about my lifestyle and the fact my results came back near perfect she joked that I must have made a deal with the devil. The only things she suggested were quitting smoking, reducing my alcohol consumption and losing another 5-10 kg so I'm well inside my healthy weight range.

I just recently had a whole battery of blood tests for everything from cholesterol to liver function etc. After what I told the doc about my lifestyle and the fact my results came back near perfect she joked that I must have made a deal with the devil. The only things she suggested were quitting smoking, reducing my alcohol consumption and losing another 5-10 kg so I'm well inside my healthy weight range.

My Dr is getting his wisdom teeth out so I won't probably get to see him after all ;)

You really are a sick campaigner

Hey RichoLedio, my missus has a shift at the vet today and left 45 minutes ago so I heated up 2 of those I&G microwave burgers with bacon for breakfast. Going to eat them in bed with the cat while I cry for being a fat campaigner now :cry::D
Those McCain pizza toasties aren't to bad either.......
45sec in the microwave then pop them in the toaster.....done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back