No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2h2lbap.jpg

What is that thing? :confused:

You just never mentioned her in the 1000 odd posts of yours I read.
Really? I even used her account and posted in one of these threads.

After I had posted Chappy aeroplanes on the Port board. :D

Missus just messaged me to say his imaginary spear reach over $20000 before ebay took it down. :D
From SBS.... Not signed Haha.

"The seller, based in the ACT, has been an eBay member for 11 years and has sold other sports items.

Using the name the_nick007, the seller said only serious bids will be considered due to the spear's power and capability of "inciting racism towards the user, excessive booing and polarising national opinion."

Twelve inquiries have been made on the spear, with some users expressing disappointment that the item had not been signed.

Included in the sale are a set of user instructions from Eddie Maguire - to "warn people before expressing your culture" - and an "imaginary framed certificate of authenticity."

Bidding is open for the next six days.

SBS has contacted the seller for comment."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From SBS.... Not signed Haha.

"The seller, based in the ACT, has been an eBay member for 11 years and has sold other sports items.

Using the name the_nick007, the seller said only serious bids will be considered due to the spear's power and capability of "inciting racism towards the user, excessive booing and polarising national opinion."

Twelve inquiries have been made on the spear, with some users expressing disappointment that the item had not been signed.

Included in the sale are a set of user instructions from Eddie Maguire - to "warn people before expressing your culture" - and an "imaginary framed certificate of authenticity."

Bidding is open for the next six days.

SBS has contacted the seller for comment."
Clearly stupidity has no ceiling .

I had all of them out about 15 years ago. The bottom 2 had come out, one was already rotten. The top 2 had fully formed inside my gum, sideways. :drunk:
Sounds fun

I'm out, no issues
Don't hate life yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back