No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 5 bumped threads on our front page, people were doing it just for the sake of bumping. There was one that discussed much of what was being said in the false dawn thread, and we have another two threads talking about I was wrong about Hardwick and the #Sack/StandbyHardwick thread. If people are bumping threads just to laugh at old posts or there is no new discussion then nah, that's not right.

We don't allow direct quotes from other boards, the name has to be removed, if people want to have a laugh at old threads maybe we can revisit during the off season and do something similar. As in, create a thread looking at old quotes but remove the direct link to it. As long as it's done in a way that's fun and for a laugh, not malicious then it might be ok. Right now we're in the middle of footy season, better things to talk about.
I accept it can't be allowed to go overboard. Appreciate your position, just feel things are occasionally a bit rigid. I didn't realize there was a handful of threads bumped at the same time. Cheers

I accept it can't be allowed to go overboard. Appreciate your position, just feel things are occasionally a bit rigid. I didn't realize there was a handful of threads bumped at the same time. Cheers
Always happy to clarify :)

Surely a board ban for all pommy posters this weekend?

Excellent suggestion;)
images

One of lifes dilemmas, sitting on the couch with only 3% life on my phones battery and CBF getting up to get the charger.

Hopefully my wife comes home soon so she can get me my charger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back