No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good first few pages.
Get the feeling this thread will seem like it going to be awesome by 10 pages.
At 20 pages people will say it just needs a few more pages. TAN threads take longer than other threads.
Then for the next 50 pages people are gonna be waiting for the thread to tear bigfooty apart, that it will be a key plank of bigfooty for the next 10 years.
But it'll end being a tease and offered to the GWS board for their Treloar thread.
Gold!

Wish i had your tips.6 for me.

I just feel like I should say something wittty like. You keep your hands off my Tips.....:p

Feel lucky with a few of them....:confused:

Jack should have nailed his set shots

Certainly wasn't alone, but on the positive side we more than had Freo's measure & the team still has upside. In the end it certainly wasn't any one thing/event that let us down over the whole game but a few things IMHO.....

Boys would really be hurting though for letting that game slip......:cry:

Jeezus, Jack lost the plot there.
He sure wears his heart on his sleeve.
Don't like him doing that sort of thing. Or anybody else for that matter. It's the coach's job to criticise players. Really staunch players would not do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dat goal from Corey Selleck in the rfc highlights vid

10004205.gif

Don't like him doing that sort of thing. Or anybody else for that matter. It's the coach's job to criticise players. Really staunch players would not do that.

I love Jack's passion. I think he was expressing disappointment, didn't seem to be directed at anyone in particular (though I don't really know). Absolutely loved Ivvy's reaction to Jack too. Just shows how invested Jack is.....Reflects the passion of the club, the supporters. Saw it in the box from Dimma too, he turned away from the cameras though. (Maybe not the best look on camera, granted) That FIRE will drive this club to where it belongs.....

Though I understand what your saying Helen, not having a shot at you...

Last edited:
I would have been livid a Houli if he broke a team rule that cost you the game...
And leaders of the playing have to set standards, not maybe not in the way Jack did it (if thats actually what he was doing) but at some point the playing group needs to step up and not just leave it to Dimma

Congratulations to Newy & his wife on the arrival of their daughter. Great news, all the best to them (2nd daughter isn't it?).Funny hey Frustrated Tiger , something in the water???

Everyone who's into video games (or even those that aren't!) should get around the Dota 2 International tournament, which starts tonight / early tomorrow morning. Prize pool is sitting at $17.5 million at the moment :eek:

There's 1 Aussie in the entire tournament on the team MVP Phoenix, so get behind them! I'm pretty sure there's one game each day that's got commentary specifically for newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back