No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Jack's passion. I think he was expressing disappointment, didn't seem to be directed at anyone in particular (though I don't really know). Absolutely loved Ivvy's reaction to Jack too. Just shows how invested Jack is.....Reflects the passion of the club, the supporters. Saw it in the box from Dimma too, he turned away from the cameras though. (Maybe not the best look on camera, granted) That FIRE will drive this club to where it belongs.....
Though I understand what your saying Helen, not having a shot at you...
Yeah, no probs TeeJay ... just having a vent.

Yeah, no probs TeeJay ... just having a vent.

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way Helen....The moment the siren went I just dropped my face into my hands....:cry:

Last edited:
I'd say the players have moved on but are training that little bit harder to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I like what Dimma said about this making or breaking the team. They've been through much harsher lessons and are light years away from the team they were when the core group came together.

BTW, fellow campaigners ... TFL78 sends his love to all and is very understandably taking a break from posting for a while but will be back. Reckon a bit of love his way would not go astray. :)

Congratulations to Newy & his wife on the arrival of their daughter. Great news, all the best to them (2nd daughter isn't it?).Funny hey Frustrated Tiger , something in the water???
Get Martin to foal her when she reaches legal age. In fact all Richmond WAGS should take one for the team with dusty :D

Lol at the AFL
  1. Defending the Martin attempted drowning incident, Campbell reckoned it could have got worse. What and Spurr catches a cold and misses a week........:thumbsdown:
  2. Fans have to stop booing Goodes. I am all for stopping racist taunts but when you challenge the fans, take more dives than a submarine and make it "all about me" then what do you expect?

BTW, fellow campaigners ... TFL78 sends his love to all and is very understandably taking a break from posting for a while but will be back. Reckon a bit of love his way would not go astray. :)

Place is very quiet without him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the AFL
  1. Defending the Martin attempted drowning incident, Campbell reckoned it could have got worse. What and Spurr catches a cold and misses a week........:thumbsdown:
  2. Fans have to stop booing Goodes. I am all for stopping racist taunts but when you challenge the fans, take more dives than a submarine and make it "all about me" then what do you expect?
2015-07-27-19-27-30--1509151223.jpeg
Swans banner for this weekend. ..

I'd say the players have moved on but are training that little bit harder to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I like what Dimma said about this making or breaking the team. They've been through much harsher lessons and are light years away from the team they were when the core group came together.
We sure as hell won't see a repeat of that kick in a final. Look at the bright side :D

Has anyone else seen the Mexican Weather reporter?

Mate I put gifs of her in a pervious TAN but just for you

3HcUZQy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back