No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the poor 'ol boring, dull as dishwater epidemiologists two years a go when they were as exciting as accountants at parties.., yawn.

They must have been wetting themselves with excitement withe the arrival of Covid.

NOW It's their time to shine... 15 long minutes of fame ala Mr Dreamboat Brett is Sutton.

No wonder they want to prolong our restrictions and pain.

Imagine the poor 'ol boring, dull as dishwater epidemiologists two years a go when they were as exciting as accountants at parties.., yawn.

They must have been wetting themselves with excitement withe the arrival of Covid.

It's their time to shine... 15 long minutes of fame ala Mr Dreamboat Brett is Sutton.

Who knew the name of of any CHO before this. I can name at least 4 now.

And all are clowns.
Brettie isn't even qualified, the SA chick is hilarious... "Don't touch a footy that's been touched by a sweaty footballer" lololol
Why isn’t he qualified?

And all are clowns.
Brettie isn't even qualified, the SA chick is hilarious... "Don't touch a footy that's been touched by a sweaty footballer" lololol
You obviously haven’t heard the qld health minister speak

NOW It's their time to shine... 15 long minutes of fame ala Mr Dreamboat Brett is Sutton.

****wits mate

Tell me how he is
He’s got a bachelor in medicine and surgery.
Worked in the emergency health system, public health and done stunts overseas in Afghanistan and East Timor.
Now your turn.
Was concerned you were one of those simpletons that thought he wasn’t even a doctor because of his title being Professor…

He’s got a bachelor in medicine and surgery.
Worked in the emergency health system, public health and done stunts overseas in Afghanistan and East Timor.
Now your turn.
Was concerned you were one of those simpletons that thought he wasn’t even a doctor because of his title being Professor…

bachelor in medicine and surgery.? So that's all that qualifies you for a CHO in these unprecedented times? My local GP has that.

Not an epidemiologists, only published three major papers, climate change and Diarrhoea his best... At least the latter qualifies him for the current government, and not one single time, not once has he "ever" produced scientific evidence to back his directions that directly affected over 6.8 million Victorian lives.

And YES I have an issue with "Professor" Sutton.

He was given that adjunct title two weeks after being appointed the CHO... smelly or what?

bachelor in medicine and surgery.? So that's all that qualifies you for a CHO in these unprecedented times?

Not an epidemiologists, only published three major papers, climate change and Diarrhoea his best... At least the latter qualifies him for the current government, and not one single time, not once has he "ever" produced scientific evidence to back his directions that directly affected over 6.8 million Victorian lives.

And YES I have an issue with processor Sutton.

He was given that adjunct title two weeks after being appointed the CHO... smelly or what?
Have you got somewhere that states the required qualifications for the job?
You make it sound like doing a double bachelor in medicine and surgery is a simple thing that anybody can go and do at tafe.
Your issue is his association with the government, no more no less.
As I recall you were a big fan of Brendan Murphy as the Australian CMO who going by your required standards for Brett Sutton isn’t qualified either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back