Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Oil top 3 albums -
1 - Diesel and Dust
2 - 10 to 1
3 - Head injuries.
Change my mind. Come at me brahs.
Some of their best songs are on those top 2, but be honest tell me you don't skip over some the songs.
I think by D & D we were onto CDs in the car though! No more slow FF and trying to time the song's end, and tapes getting chewed from the punishment.

"Influencer" Nadia Bartel under fire again, this time for featuring slim models.

Who the hell does that? Bloody hell.
I think they have increased penalties for this sort of offence, probably a prison term.
They have CCTV of the youths at the pier.
Hopefully, it is only a matter of time before they are arrested.

but somehow it’s all Australias fault

Yep and we'll wreck our economy and standard of living to fall into line.
Carbon emissions are a global thing, carbon doesn't stop at borders.
So absolute tonnes of emissions is the only thing that counts. Not per capita or anything else.
I think we should do what we can to reduce emissions and transition, at the appropriate time, to renewables.
But lets see the big emitters cut back first.
Imagine our energy prices if we shut down coal!

So absolute tonnes of emissions is the only thing that counts. Not per capita or anything else.
I think we should do what we can to reduce emissions and transition, at the appropriate time, to renewables.
Balance, as in all things, phase out the “bad” as we introduce the “good” but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater!!

I think they have increased penalties for this sort of offence, probably a prison term.
They have CCTV of the youths at the pier.
Hopefully, it is only a matter of time before they are arrested.
Should belt the **** out of them.

Balance, as in all things, phase out the “bad” as we introduce the “good” but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater!!
And the “good” will come from China manufactured using base load coal power stations. Do any of the climate change proponents take that into account? Let’s have more solar, let’s have more wind but the solar and wind are manufactured with coal fired power, somehow that’s ok, but it’s still Australias fault

And the “good” will come from China manufactured using base load coal power stations. Do any of the climate change proponents take that into account? Let’s have more solar, let’s have more wind but the solar and wind are manufactured with coal fired power, somehow that’s ok, but it’s still Australias fault
Wind and solar are just feel good options. At the end of the day useless to power society in general. Nuclear is the only answer, and until then modern high efficiency-low emission coal power plants like the rest of the world are building are our only option here in Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of their best songs are on those top 2, but be honest tell me you don't skip over some the songs.
I think by D & D we were onto CDs in the car though! No more slow FF and trying to time the song's end, and tapes getting chewed from the punishment.

very few fillers i find on those albums. All different. All magnificent.

Energy prices are not permanent or fixed ....

The problem with the Glasgow "summit" is that it is not legally binding or enforceable.
China and Russia do not follow the guidelines.
Remember that Indonesia is the world's largest coal exporter, they export filthy low grade coal.
They also plan to continue deforestation for palm oil plantations.

The problem with the Glasgow "summit" is that it is not legally binding or enforceable.
China and Russia do not follow the guidelines.
Remember that Indonesia is the world's largest coal exporter, they export filthy low grade coal.
They also plan to continue deforestation for palm oil plantations.
Our Adani mine will export the best and cleanest coal available to the disadvantaged in India, but the snowflakes want it shutdown.... Great, let India use their own "dirty" coal instead and "increase" global emissions at the same time.

Looking forward to the Manchester derby tonight… a five all draw and four red cards will do nicely 😀
Ronaldo to draw the game after 22 minutes of injury time

Sad to read, saw in The Age.
A gang of youths, not African youths by the way, captured a defenceless penguin from the St Kilda breakwater, at about 3 a.m.
They took it and kicked it to death near the lifesaving club.
****ing campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back