No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse: keep it clean just in case

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it’s madness, he’s a kiwi but The partner and kids are from GabaGaba village
Just googled it and it's in central Tassie in the highland lakes. It will be farken freezing most of the year. Beautiful scenery up there but I hope he knows what he's in for. It's the sort of place your water pipes would freeze on a regular basis.

Current temp at 3.30pm.

Screenshot_20240705-153124.png

Just googled it and it's in central Tassie in the highland lakes. It will be farken freezing most of the year. Beautiful scenery up there but I hope he knows what he's in for. It's the sort of place your water pipes would freeze on a regular basis.

Current temp at 3.30pm.

View attachment 2039173
he will prob be running on whiskey fumes and have a high body temperature

Current temp at 3.30pm.

View attachment 2039173
Minus 6 overnight. Ugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current temp at 3.30pm.

View attachment 2039173
**** that , he invited me down , no thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back