No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you left ?
Returned home to Australia , I went up there as a photocopier tech , was asked to coach a club side in Lae we win the comp in my first year, i coached the regional under 18s to a national title then I was give the under 20s. I had a very understanding boss given I was out of the country about 3 months every year, right place right time , the kids were getting older so it was time to come home , I’ve since been back twice all up about 15 years in PNG , saw a lot of the world through work and soccer, I wouldn’t change anything apart from my **** up against New Zealand in 88 , because we should have beaten them it was my mistake.

At the end of the day Australia is home

There’s a video doing the rounds on tik tok about a uk teferee in epl not paying frees against man city that should have been paid , apparantley on the take
The blokes account who has the clip up is called Joe Ham / football history
The Refs in the EPL are slightly less bent than AFL umpires , there are a couple who hate certain clubs and ref accordingly , it’s interesting that the English speaking world does not even contemplate match fixing in sport it’s only the (insert country) that would stoop to those things , A west ham player is being investigated for yellow cards on demand like the three guys in the Aleague ,

Betting on sports has created corruption and anyone who thinks AFL is clean is deluded.

I remember a game that Fiji played and they need to win by 11 to progress, an Indian Referee was appointed they won by 11 , knocking us out , after the game a reporter came to me asked my thoughts on the ref , I called it as I saw it an Indian referee reffing a game that Fiji (which the FFA is run by Fijian Indians ) was not and should never been allowed to happen, thanks Charlie Dempsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back