No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

fang it out
Remember when I first got my P's and the LC. Was wet and I fanged it round a corner. I'd had a few beers too. Collected the give way sign on the passenger side. Got home alright. Guess that's how far we've come since the early 80s. Now we've got campaigners stabbing kids but fang it in an LC Torana and they throw the book at you,

Remember when I first got my P's and the LC. Was wet and I fanged it round a corner. I'd had a few beers too. Collected the give way sign on the passenger side. Got home alright. Guess that's how far we've come since the early 80s. Now we've got campaigners stabbing kids but fang it in an LC Torana and they throw the book at you,
cant do anything in a car these days

no point in having a powerful car now

camera on every corner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cops impound your car now if they see you giving it a little squirt at the lights
but let campaigners carry knifes and stab kids to death. Yeah driving a car is a responsibility, I was young and stupid but I never put anyone at risk other than myself or mates w3ho were into fangin it too. ****in cops spend there time impounding cars were campaigners are doing donuts at 2am in an industrial estate.

Was talking to my brother tonight who works with a young guy. My brother sent him the new Deep Purple song and he replied its goes too long. it goes for a bit over 3 minutes. I brought up Bill hicks and Debbie Gibson. We are beyond that, way beyond now.

send the dumb little campaigner a drake song and he'll start wackin off

Was talking to my brother tonight who works with a young guy. My brother sent him the new Deep Purple song and he replied its goes too long. it goes for a bit over 3 minutes. I brought up Bill hicks and Debbie Gibson. We are beyond that, way beyond now.

I have some of his shows on DVD, I haven't watched them in years though. He was pretty full on thinking back, funny campaigner but he was full on.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back