No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Had crunchy nut cornflakes first time since 2010

they're still god tier, with full cream milk of course
try with pig nut milk

Had crunchy nut cornflakes first time since 2010

they're still god tier, with full cream milk of course
the reason for my inebriation tonight is the news a close friend aged 50 has had the op and needs the colostomy bag for ever.
This guy run marathons, triathalons. Out of all the people Ive met he is is the least to deserve it.

the reason for my inebriation tonight is the news a close friend aged 50 has had the op and needs the colostomy bag for ever.
This guy run marathons, triathalons. Out of all the people Ive met he is is the least to deserve it.

Sorry to hear that mate hope you’re ok

Sorry to hear that mate hope you’re ok
Yeah its not fair. the guy likes a beer but other than that the fittest 50 year old I've met.
He is studying for a uni degree in physical fitness. I guess knowing him he will continue, there's a lot of us unfit ****s out there and his mentality is to keep pushing forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah its not fair. the guy likes a beer but other than that the fittest 50 year old I've met.
He is studying for a uni degree in physical fitness. I guess knowing him he will continue, there's a lot of us unfit ****s out there and his mentality is to keep pushing forward.
That sucks man. Aside from not being a young dumb campaigner aging isn’t particularly fun

That sucks man. Aside from not being a young dumb campaigner aging isn’t particularly fun
yep getting old sucks. I turned 60 this year, my joints play up big time. It gets depressing. My right arm is pretty much useless some days, elbow and sgoulder. The shoulder after scans is worn out? I do resistqance band stuff every day. But its old age.

Im in good shape tho for my age 183 cm 84kg...Im in the Shane Edw3ards playing height, weight. Can also do a headstand and hold for 5 minutes.

Started getting fit late so...

yep getting old sucks. I turned 60 this year, my joints play up big time. It gets depressing. My right arm is pretty much useless some days, elbow and sgoulder. The shoulder after scans is worn out? I do resistqance band stuff every day. But its old age.

Im in good shape tho for my age 183 cm 84kg...Im in the Shane Edw3ards playing height, weight. Can also do a headstand and hold for 5 minutes.

Started getting fit late so...

Prefer the talking heads version TBH. Can see the stop making sense show on YouTube. Epic

We grew up with this shit tho? How campaigners can be sucked into anything Kim Jung?

Not saying our pollies are perfect but **** me.

Greatest tragedy that the Clash didn't reform as Strummer stated he hoped they would.

Was in the works then he passed before it could take place.

Strummer, Jones, Headon, and Simonen great band.

Greatest tragedy that the Clash didn't reform as Strummer stated he hoped they would.

Was in the works then he passed before it could take place.

Strummer, Jones, Headon, and Simonen great band.

I couldn’t see that happening TBH after big audio dynamite. Two different directions

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back