No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

My Mrs had a lot of trouble finding something that she liked found Nikes the best, she wasn’t a fan of ASICS despite a lot of recommendations

Last pair she got was Brooke’s and they have been the best by far for her
She actually brought another pair for her work and says she wouldn’t buy anything else

Unfortunately it’s not a one size fits all situation (pun intended) and it’s one of those things that you will need to work out what you prefer and probably be willing to drop some decent coin
Yep I reckon be prepared to drop $180 to $250.

hard to find a good walking shoe these days

all the running shoes are getting softer and softer and they last for 5 months these days max. if I put on overly soft shoes I cop voodoo pains all over the body

gone are the days when your running shoes would last 2-3 years

its a scam

Yep I reckon be prepared to drop $180 to $250.
you could just buy the same older model and save $100

the only change they make is they make the foam softer every year for 3-4 years before theres a full redesign

all the running shoes are getting softer and softer and they last for 5 months these days max. if I put on overly soft shoes I cop voodoo pains all over the body

its a scam

Its cos youre being cheap.

Pay good money and get a good pair. Also helps getting a good shoe salesman who helps you find shoes that suit you.

Shoes are one thing you shouldn’t go cheap on.

I got asics recently, best shoes I have ever had.
Not vegan enough?

I’m not vegan ya muppet.

Pay good money and get a good pair. Also helps getting a good shoe salesman who helps you find shoes that suit you.

I’m not vegan ya muppet.
It’s alright for you because you can buy yours from the kids section

Only walk these days but can cover 15 -20km on a given day.

Have a pr of:

Brooks adrenaline - good cushion medium fit for foot movement in the shoe. Better for shorter walks say less than 90 mins.
and
Asics GT2000 - fit the foot tightly, totally comfortable but less bounce / cushion less pain when walking long distance.

Personal opinion. I would only buy run out models. Nothing wrong cushion or fit wise with joggers made in the last decade. Assuming we're not looking at competitive sport where seconds in a marathon are at stake.

Buying runout models save you about $80-$100. I shelled out $160 for the brooks and $130 for the Asics.

Good luck with your choice.

I’m not vegan ya muppet.
nothing to do with being cheap champ , I get the high end ones (on special ) ;)

Only walk these days but can cover 15 -20km on a given day.

Have a pr of:

Brooks adrenaline - good cushion medium fit for foot movement in the shoe. Better for shorter walks say less than 90 mins.
and
Asics GT2000 - fit the foot tightly, totally comfortable but less bounce / cushion less pain when walking long distance.

Personal opinion. I would only buy run out models. Nothing wrong cushion or fit wise with joggers made in the last decade. Assuming we're not looking at competitive sport where seconds in a marathon are at stake.

Buying runout models save you about $80-$100. I shelled out $160 for the brooks and $130 for the Asics.

Good luck with your choice.
nah natural disaster said dont be cheap and buy the run out model, pay full price for the same shoe that has been made softer (and worse)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its a scam
What's with the love for hard shoes? Reckon you'd be happy strapping two Olympic mattresses to your feet.

There is wars going on, people without food, homes, victims of violence and yet people act like being “too woke” is one of the worlds biggest issues lol

Don’t give a shit for the olympics tbh, just the worlds most boring sports lumped together cos no one would watch them otherwise.

What's with the love for hard shoes? Reckon you'd be happy strapping two Olympic mattresses to your feet.
dont like hard

somewhere in between hard and soft is best

ive tried overly soft ones and they make your knees hurt if you use em for walking , and then when youre barefoot at home it feels like youre walking on concrete cos you got used to the soft

nah natural disaster said dont be cheap and buy the run out model, pay full price for the same shoe that has been made softer (and worse)
New models fur sub 3min / km athletes,
bods that look at themselves in the windows or latest Iphones (get them pouty ducklips working baby) as they walk down to cafe to catch up with Taylor or Bec and
Genital Compensators.

Glad I didn't watch the opening ceremony. All I'm hearing is that apparently it was one of the worst ever. 1.5 billion dollars it cost. Yes, you heard it correct. 😳
It was different but I didn't mind it in the end. The yank athletes carrying the torch was lame though.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back