No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t she born a chick but found out later in like had an extra chromosome or something

If trans more clear cut but this one is hard to make a call on imo
They have the technology these days to test for testosterone etc levels yet they ignore it on this occassion.
Why?

They have the technology these days to test for testosterone etc levels yet they ignore it on this occassion.
Why?
But that’s the thing her testosterone is irrelevant
She was born as a woman but has a rare condition that means she produces more of the male sex hormone due to genetic make up

It’s no different to some other Olympian’s being genetic freaks

It’s not like they are trans are trying to compete as a different sex
She competed in the 2020 games and lost but no one cared

Not everyone sees Christmas as a religious holiday, for some its just an opportunity to spend time with family and enjoy themselves.
**** me, Athiest, Anti Milk , vegan……what’s next :p

I’m atheist and I celebrate Christmas. If I had kids I would not send them to a catholic school.

not sure the bolded bits going to be a problem :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The boxer has been banned from the other boxing leagues.
The Olympics is the outlier.
Not really the issue
She was born and woman and passed on the requirements to qualify for the Olympics

Not trans at all but still being treated as if she is

Should be whatever you are born as is what you compete as and that’s what’s happening in this case

So what if she has a genetic abnormalitie that gives her an advantage

Dosent every high level sports person
Have you ever seen how big Ian thorps feet are?

Genetic abnormality but no one bats an eyelid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really the issue
She was born and woman and passed on the requirements to qualify for the Olympics

Not trans at all but still being treated as if she is

Should be whatever you are born as is what you compete as and that’s what’s happening in this case

So what if she has a genetic abnormalitie that gives her an advantage

Dosent every high level sports person
Have you ever seen how big Ian thorps feet are?

Genetic abnormality but no one bats an eyelid
And that’s what media misinformation can do , put a story out before getting the facts right and the world believes everything they say.

remember matt shirvington?

images

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back