No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s why i said judges and politicians. And how good is this last resort option working for us? The victims of crime just love it.
Let alone the bail laws lol pathetic

have a read of the talmud to see why people are wary of jews and always have been , they dont care about non jews in fact we are lower than animals to them and should all be killed
We either accept all religions or none. Like the muslim faith, not all are extremists. Deal with the radicals, the rest, we live in peace.

We either accept all religions or none. Like the muslim faith, not all are extremists. Deal with the radicals, the rest, we live in peace.
wholeheartedly agree, goyim

They do anyway mate. It’s like we’re in a nightmare dream and can’t wake up. We’re too caught up on ideologies and not practicalities.
I was stunned a few weeks ago. I would say 5-10 years ago, locals said no way to nuclear. I can tell you now, they are for it here in the valley. Footy clubs are usually a pretty good cross section of people, not one said no to it in a round table discussion. Local member is for it as well. That’s how much people are hurting. And the amount of businesses on the brink. We are in big strife.
You will own nothing and be happy

They all been drinking and rooting in ibiza since the world cup
I’m not sure about the rooting….but each to their own , I reckon there’s a lot of Liquor ;) :p

The Labour / greens obsession with solar and wind will destroy this great country, we have a huge wind farm in the south Burnett and the power is sent to SA who are totall renewable, they can’t provide for that pissy little state yet crow from the rooftops about how green they are.

Has the Latrobe valley being shut down helped Victoria? I’ve been away too long to know .

China can burn our coal and that’s ok apperently , but if we burn our coal the world will end .
Not gonna get any better.
Our grandkids are getting brainwashed at school.
Australia's past is evil.Denounce anything to do with colonialism etc.
Gas is evil
Whites are Evil(Unless you agree with the above)

Said it a thousand times, and i’ll say it again, it’s not the police, it’s the judges and politicians that allow this stuff. Judges need to be held to View attachment 2066910account.
It'll only come to a head if a Judge's home is burgled or worse .
Until then Play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ticketmaster meltdown is worse than CrowdStrike.
System of a Down.
Clash of the Wooden Spoon is probably even bigger than the Trump assassination plot.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back